Enough of the ESSENCE OF CHAOS

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Argosunited, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Nawtey Active Member

Good idea.

One problem: When was the last time something reported in the Bug Report forum was even acknowledged? Nothing on the first couple of pages is "in progress" or even has a reply acknowledging the issue, let alone that it's in a queue to get worked on.

Except for fixing spelling errors- wait those are surprises in the patch notes, nevermind.
  2. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

FTFY :)

Tkia, Tekka, Nawtey and 2 others like this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

Nah.. the filler is the pages and pages of a not usefully sorted list of items listing 0.2 increases in various stats.. no levels no slot
    "Slight increase in <expac> items" would be more useful than the wall of undifferentiated item list
  4. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

What an update. I see the 2 weeks patch cycle really helped.

I mean it takes less than 10 seconds to drag the new infuser into the infusing UI and press a button to see if it works. "Does it apply to the item I wanted? Did it apply the amount it said on the description? Did it spend platium too?" - Like how much effort does that actually take to test.

Its also way too expensive mat wise. Also still believe it should be going into bonus layer.

Halleluja. May god have mercy on our souls.
    Tkia, Tekka and Argosunited like this.
  5. Argosunited Well-Known Member

They ain't got time for that.
    Tekka likes this.
  6. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

IOW: Don't expect any significant changes to what you can expect to find dropping in chests.
    Tkia, Argosunited and Tekka like this.