No Adorning or Tinkering Daily Quests

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by WildSage, Mar 10, 2020.

1. WildSage New Member

After the update, I am unable to receive tinkering or adorning daily tasks, just the transmuting one. The dialogue goes as normal, just no quest pops up and no supplies are received.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

I just checked this on my carpenter on Halls of Fate and I'm getting quests and the boxed mats just fine.
  3. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

Same, did all three with Wulfgyr on Skyfire earlier today.
  4. Tkia Well-Known Member

And also working on Kaladim.
  5. Aldorn Member

Maj'Dal here. My adorner is 594/600. Went to pick up the daily adorning quest and the quest giver in Frostfang Sea (Londier Inygad) goes through the whole script but it does not give me the quest or the crate with the parts to make the adorns). As a note, he did give me the Tinkering and Transmuting quests.
  6. Aldorn Member

Just to be thorough. I went to Londier Inygad in both North Qeynos and Kelethin and he also offered me the quest, I went through the whole script and he did not actually give me the quest or the crate of adorning parts in both locatons.
  7. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

Make sure you don't have an old one still "stuck" in your journal. If you do, delete it, wait 24 hours, and it should fix itself (had that happen to me once, got tired, finished making the pieces, and somehow borked the turn-in). Make sure you don't have a copy of the supplies anywhere in your bags, shared bank, etc (use the search function too, not just visual verification).

If that still doesn't work, you'll likely have to go through the /petition gauntlet. G'luck!
    Semperfifofum and Breanna like this.
  8. Aldorn Member

Nothing stuck, checked all the bags, depots, broker and quests (twice). Then I logged in my Zerker who is 5/600 adorning and he got the quest. I suppose I will just wait till tomorrow and see if the quest resets itself.
    Thanks for your input Wulfgyr.
    Semperfifofum likes this.
  9. Aldorn Member

Logged in this morning, went straight to the daily quest giver and he gave me the adorning quest. Just a hiccup it seems.
    Fixed for all intents and purposes.
    Semperfifofum and Wulfgyr like this.