Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2020

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

your still cutely though , and there are things ratongas will never looks good in
    we's ratongas don'ts want to show to much furs around our upper legs, no underwear's
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I dont think there is anything that I have been able to look really good in other than my Captain Jack Sparrow outfit!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  3. Frubar Member

One of my characters worships Brell Serilis and I can no longer receive the buff from his avatar in Antonica. From the Wiki - Avatar of Below: If you worship Brell Serilis, going near the Avatar of Below results in receiving a buff called Blessing of Brell Serilis, which lasts for 5 hours or until death: +100 Max Health +100 Max Power +3% more armor effectiveness against piercing damage.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

am where can I find the new collection ? or is that a Observer quest ?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

There are 8 pieces total. There are 2 pieces in each of the following locations Schmet:

Maldura Bar
    Cardin Ward
    Far Seas Distillary (Outside, do not zone in)
    Scarstone in Cobalt Scar
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks I will look there .
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...I'm wondering if that's only for the Avatar that's placed in the Butcherblock Mountains, west of West Fort Irontoe at coords of 66, 213, -117 that gives that buff? Not the one wandering around Antonica during Brewday? It might be tied to the fact that the one in BBM is more "interact-able"? Don't know for sure; would have to get someone more knowledgeable in on that. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.