Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2020

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Ran every quest, all work fine (never got anything but coins from 110 mobs but there aren't a lot of mobs anyway so it doesn't mean anything)
  2. Playz4fun Active Member

So far, so good for me. Level 108/100. No issue with Overseers either. Thank you for the new collection and the overseer quests!
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

My house is published under "Brewday 2020", medium houses, if you want to preview items while waiting for Mum's and Ocarinah images & videos (Opera House - Leucosia - Qeynos side). All items are default size.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok I love the furniture it's great for our ships , the little table , the amphora , the pillows and both the barrels .
    I love , love , LOVE the outfits , can't wait to try those on , on my green froggy .
    On can never have enough basilisks in a house , or living rock duds or :eek: nice piggy no don't eat me .
    I like the mount and the house pet . poor little Kobold , don't worry your kind uses those warboars as mounts
    Already know the building blocks , now nice and cleaned up , and more pieces .
    And don't forget this happy little bush.
    And I think all Kobolds will be very proud to find this statue of themselves .
    All together again some really nice additions , now to work adventuring and crafting , so I can make them my own . put on your gargles and find those bushes.

I just tried on the new outfit and it looks really good on my froglog .
  5. Tkia Well-Known Member

I know I'm getting a little ahead but something to think about. Could we get Bristlebane on Kaladim without the April 1st content being turned on? I think the only quests that need unavailable zones are the 2nd and 3rd Sphinx riddles. I know the prankster is in TD but that content is just a duplication of what he does in all the other newbie zones, isn't it? We can't miss it if we can't get there :)
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I also belief we got Brewday on FG without Kylong Plaines we were simply not able to do that quest , but it does not matter , because we don't have Moors either and that is importand for a really old quest .

I also think it would be nice for live to get the same message on the forums we get on the test sever , I think for Erollisi day we only got one on other medias and it was not detailed like Kaitheels .
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

this is just a silly glitch I saw wile doing my Brewday quests .
    I was heading for the barrel in Antonica coming in flying from the light house when I saw an unusual site indeed ,
    I found a ship sitting right on top of a tree , near the barrel o_O
    I must have one to many ales :confused: , but by the time I tried to go investigate the ship disappeared , to bad .
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

that's funny is that intentional ?
    All this years I never saw it but on the test server .
  10. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Bunji just said that he'll be looking for a fix. I never saw it before, but Mum said it happened (rarely) for years. I don't zone out of Qeynos that often so I never saw it. And it wasn't happening all the time last year for sure.
    It's only annoying if you fly on it, as your char becomes invisible until next zoning. But I love that ship hehe. Want to catalog it for Snoogle!
  11. Tkia Well-Known Member

I got visible again just by changing my camera view. I was 3rd person, switched to first person and back and everything was normal again.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, The Flying -- hmm, we don't have Holland in Norrath, so it wouldn't be The Flying Dutchman, hmm...and we know Gnomes and Erudites can come up with flying vehicles, so that wouldn't be a big deal...what was the name of James Hook's ship in Peter Pan? Call it that, or some version that's 51% different for copyright purposes. ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Whilhelmina like this.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

wonder who of the devs put it there hmm who do we know who's a little trickster ? , who likes to train octogorgons on people
    and such . :rolleyes:
    I love it .
    And I did not exit the barrel or come out of Qeynose , I came from the bell to go to the barrel room .
  14. Mermut Well-Known Member

The Overseer quest line seems to suffer from the same malady the E-day one suffered from initially. Only one toon per account can do it at a time.

The NPC gives the 'become familiar with overseer speil', even on toons that have already done the starter missions.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have never seen it either.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  16. elflover Well-Known Member

The Brewday Revelers Hat makes my fae bald :/
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I don't want the ship fixed , I want to see it more often .
  18. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Most hats do that, simply due to the nature of character models and how hair was done. It's the same reason why "crown" items sit so far out from the head to account for the various hair styles.
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea and some hats have scarves underneath so it looks like your hair is just under that
    I like how some hats fit on ratongas like the new Brewday hat .
    But almost everything looks cute on ratongas.
  20. Kaitheel Developer

The art fix for that is on its way, elflover. Hopefully it is included with the updatae on 3/10, but art builds are not always guaranteed to be part of our regular updates.

~ Kaitheel