Set Bonuses for EoF and Beyond

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Hydraulics, Feb 5, 2020.

1. tbroark New Member

I'm still not sure why they decided to redo everything about itemization on Kaladim. And "next" TLE? After what's happened here, I don't think I can endure another TLE. I'm really here to experience EoF one last time, and then I'm most likely out. The decisions here really show the lack of care regarding what the community wishes, and I can't support that again. They'd have to release a detailed apology letter and a fully articulated design outline explaining a compelling and worthy vision for itemization for me to give another TLE a chance (and that includes a commitment to more challenging content than what we've been given here on Kaladim, especially regarding contested raid mobs that are bot group killed without issue).
  2. Zenji Well-Known Member

dreamweaver - "... they were not just hidden from the player, they were removed from code entirely."

I guess the code wasn't removed on live? ...

[IMG]
    Argosunited and dirgenoobforreal like this.
  3. Kittik Well-Known Member

Gasp!!! Please don’t tell me we’ve been lied to.
  4. Vunder Well-Known Member

The entire reason set bonuses were removed from the game was due to the amount of work it took to keep them up to date on armor.

If you NEED a set bonus to enjoy the game, maybe you are in the wrong game.
  5. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

I don't understand why they need to constantly keep tweaking 15 year old low level items.
    Argosunited, Xevran and Breanna like this.
  6. Okanagan Member

There was nothing to update. They were fine on FG
    Zenji likes this.
  7. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

Way to completely miss the point.
    Xevran likes this.
  8. Shady1 Member

They probably removed the code for the actual back-end calculation of the stats for set bonuses, but didn't touch the tooltips for set bonuses.

Then, they probably thought they deleted the freaking set bonus tooltips, but then they realized they actually deleted the Harvestable tooltips tables.

And then they proceeded to tell us that they "meant" to delete the harvestable tooltips.

Because, reasons.
  9. Argosunited Well-Known Member

If the sets have been removed why are the sets now attracting disco? For eg: Jale Phlintoe's Wildfire Bracers.
    The bonus's are still listed on the items. Are they correct or not? Or do they have no idea?