Fixed Internally Pack Pony not working correctly for PoM harvests

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Frostii, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Frostii Member

I have not noticed an issue with any other tier except for when sending them to harvest in PoM. It brings back some ingredients from PoM, but brings back silvered flecks and reef clusters instead of the correct metals. I have the advanced pack pony on 9 different characters and this happens on all of them.
    chattie, Whilhelmina, EmJay and 7 others like this.
  2. Chris Thompson Active Member

OK I am not nuts.
    I've sent my pony out dozens of times and never has it returned a rubicite.
    I've also just noticed it never returns golden ember ore. But it does bring in silver flecks.
    Frostii likes this.
  3. Chris Thompson Active Member

And I just noticed that my plant from Twark is not giving those metals, either.
    Frostii likes this.
  4. Frostii Member

Aye, I have not been getting any etherium or golden ember from pack ponies. Just the Myrist harvests instead. And therefore not any of the rares associated with them.
  5. Frostii Member

I did check the guild harvesters today and they seem to be giving the correct tier metals. Seems it's just the pony.
  6. Chris Thompson Active Member

Ah, I just double-checked my _An Obulus Frontier Garden_. I chose _A bushel of harvests: Plane of Magic_ and DID get golden ember and etherium in that bushel. Didn't get rares this time, but I probably would at some point.

DEVS: Obulus Frontier Garden seems to work OK. Please disregard earlier post about it. Sorry.
  7. Frostii Member

Any ETA on this being resolved DEVS? Several patches have come out and still have not seen a whisper about this issue.
    Chris Thompson and Breanna like this.
  8. Chris Thompson Active Member

I am guessing it's a really low priority, given it is an old thing. End gamers are not concerned w/PoM harvests.
  9. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

not true. I play characters at all tiers, and would prefer the things to work correctly at them.
    Chris Thompson and Breanna like this.
  10. Chris Thompson Active Member

Good to hear; I am happy to be corrected. I also agree it's nice when things work. But I stand by what I wrote about the priority the devs would assign to this, especially given you can get the rares manually.
  11. Chris Thompson Active Member

Well, I guess I should have said the devs are not that interested in old problems. Apparently they are fixing the pony's issues with BoL, but not with the PoM harvests. Go figure.
  12. Gninja Developer

I will take a look at the PoM harvests. I apologize, as I thought it had already been resolved.
    Chris Thompson, Breanna and Lateana like this.
  13. Chris Thompson Active Member

Many thanks!
  14. Chris Thompson Active Member

FIXED!!!
    THANK YOU!!