Fixed Internally Zoning / loging crash's

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Lunablanco, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Lunablanco Active Member

I will go to logout to char select, or zone and I am bumped to char select. Now only 4 of my chars will be there, when this happens. Now if I try to select one to login, I get a message about they can not be found. It also says to relaunch the game, not its not every time I do the above it happens. Tho it is starting to grow tiring as often as it is, and having to relaunch the game again and again. Can someone look in to this?
    Tkia, Nunja, Oranorn and 14 others like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Started happening to me after the maintenance on Thursday, 13 February 2020.
    Zynt and Breanna like this.
  3. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

Here we go with this garbage again. Servers were just reset on Thursday and I've now camped to character select to only have 4 toons available, server down, can't find character errors at least 5 times in the past 2 hours. Every weekend. HoF.
  4. Lunablanco Active Member

Update new issue with the zoning, when I zone in our out of my GH. It will get stuck retriving zone information, and will not load at all. I then have to exit, and relaunch the game to fix.
    Cyrrena, Quillyne and Zynt like this.
  5. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Yeah, login issues galore this am and zoning lag to boot. This crap needs to get fixed and soon. It's bad enough we have to deal with bugs in the game, but when you're constantly having zoning lag and CTD to login server with only four characters showing, server shown as "down" and then "up," and then when you try to select one of the four, it says "unable to log in. Please run patcher." This is ludicrous players are subjected to this.
    Rhodris, Lysia, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  6. Defender of Hedgehogs Member

Yup, happening to me, too. (It seems to get stuck on the 'Finding <charactername>' phase of changing characters.)
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Albanara Active Member

Same here, was zoning into one of the heroic zones in KA and sat on receiving zone info. Bounced out of game, came back and only 4 characters were available. Then tried the one I was originally having the issue with ( who was one of the 4 listed) and it couldn't find the character - bounced out immediately.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. Albanara Active Member

Just got back in...and it seems to be snappy again, as opposed to dragging on when zoning....see how this plays out today.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  9. Lunablanco Active Member

Update #2 had an issue now zoning into a city, had to exit and reload. This is not getting better, seems like its worse by and by
    Cyrrena likes this.
  10. Mermut Well-Known Member

I think all but one of the server hamsters took a week off or something.
    Zoning times (and crashes when zoning) have been getting worse all week.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  11. Lunablanco Active Member

I know...are we sure the hamsters are not on life support?

_^__^__^______________BEEP!!!!
    Rhodris and Cyrrena like this.
  12. Kuulei Well-Known Member

It was bad even on Public Test, zoning that is, taking forever. Considering there weren't even a dozen people on the server, it was very annoying.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  13. avashi Active Member

Wow! Going from the l Arx Seru then to the Fabrication Hal back then trying to zone out of Sanctus Seru is a time consuming affair today , good thing I have something to snack on while I'm waiting lol
    Cyrrena likes this.
  14. Albanara Active Member

Yeah, its back to being a slog zoning and delays in moving things to and from broker, as another example.
    Lysia and Cyrrena like this.
  15. Argosunited Well-Known Member

I think they're flatlining.
    ______________________________________________________________ ......
    Lysia and Cyrrena like this.
  16. Sharann Well-Known Member

Slow zoning, crashing to desktop, hanging on loading screen forever (couldn't even zone to Fabrication Hall in Seru today).
    Worse since the last patch for sure.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Definately up over the past several days.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  18. Albanara Active Member

Yeah, today is back to slow.... everything...there is a 5 second delay from clicking on broker to actually opening up, as an example.

Although it seems hit or miss...I just zoned into one of my houses and it took about 15 seconds, which to be honest, is not bad for me,lol
    Cyrrena likes this.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I think instead of just much needed coffee and donuts for the hamsters every week, they need to also add straight caffeine and nicotine and get a few guinea pigs as well to help them turn the wheels.
    Geroblue, Rhodris, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  20. Albanara Active Member

Now Ive been stuck at the trying login #1 screen, which then shoots me back to the character screen.

At that point most of my characters are missing and the ones showing up, shows Hall of Fate is down.

So im giving up for today.

Nite all
    Geroblue and Lysia like this.