Loyalty Merchant Updates?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kander, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Like what 100 per familiar? Thanks, but no thanks. I rather get a potion for the whole level increase like in collection expansions or was one on Panda merchant for 2018.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Kari Well-Known Member

I would like a transmuting and salvaging bag, where I could move all the items that i want to transmute and then just transmute them all in one action. It would probably need some kind of warning on it to the unwary.
    Lateana, Korochun, Coriel and 4 others like this.
  3. Alexstrasza Active Member

Like the Horadric Cube in Diablo 2, just throw everything and poof, that would be cool.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Rushd Active Member

1. House Item Depot
    2. Mount Training Reducers/vials
    3. Mount slot unlockers
    4. Merc Training Reducers/Vials
    5. Player Status bundle
    Adept, Zynt, Argosunited and 6 others like this.
  5. Billiemo Member

I would really like to see
    a potion or something where we can dye our outfits
    something like the guild flag where we can return to a marked location
    some really cute armor for girls like skirts, jeans, halter tops, tennis shoes, etc
    Lateana and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heck, SHOES, of any sort, would be just fine (I keep waiting for the "and pregnant" Appearance to come up with those "dresses," but I guess from the idea they're conveying, it wouldn't be good for business to have the ladies be preggers)... :-/

Canvas trousers were actually used back in the Middle Ages/Renaissance for doing farm labor, even for women, but a lot of folks that did that didn't necessarily have enough money for the indigo blue dyes required for "blue jeans."

Real skirts vs. the "dresses" that take over very visible slot from the Chest on down would be nice, yeah (and not all of them apparently come with matching undies, either). :-/ Halter tops could be like real life bathing suits from back in the day, but tennis shoes, for specifically playing outdoor games in, probably weren't a thing until actual tennis got invented like in the English Renaissance (and was probably more like badminton, where you don't let the ball or whatever bounce on the ground, since it was played out on a real lawn). ;->

Uwk
    Rosyposy, Quiarrah, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  7. Karsa Active Member

how about being buy spell / mount/ merc time reductions with loyalty tokens.
  8. Perciful Active Member

I have not looked at loyalty merchant since expac launched. Anything new?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Dmanja New Member

An 100% infuser for say 10 tokens would be nice.
  10. Karsa Active Member

also how about familiars esp ones from previous seasons....
  11. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

I'd lose the other big toe to hypothermia for a house item depot.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yikes! :-/

I haven't lost any body parts yet (well, if you don't count the wisdom teeth extractions...), but I too would deeply love a House Item depot, except the Powers would probably say we already have one, and it's called a Moving Crate (not the same thing). :-/

I'd still love a REAL Wardrobe depot, not something that destroys our Appearance clothing/armor/gear/etc. items. I can't understand why it seems to be impossible for them to do. :-/

Uwk
    who'd also love it if Appearance-Only tagged items from the same type (like, oh, say, the Ceremonial Plate armor from Nights of the Dead) and same location (all Chests, all Heads, all Legs, all Feet, all Shoulders, you get the idea) would STACK
  13. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

More cool unique weapon models and other appearance items.
  14. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

We could use some more infusers
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Sharing Loyalty tokens between accounts on the same server would be nice to.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  16. Lionnhart New Member

Here's a novel idea. How about offering items that were available as Veteran rewards.
    Another idea is to bring back time specific events items that people may have missed. Honestly this would only help people with old accounts who are coming back into the game, and you can remove some of the FOMO (fear of missing out)
    Lastly, maybe a conversion system where you can convert loyalty points to DB points. 90% of the p2p games have a model where you can earn a modest amount directly or indirectly.
  17. Lionnhart New Member

Nvm... just saw marketplace... already done....
  18. Arclite Well-Known Member

Not sure if Kander has even read any of the points made but in light of recent changes to the game:

Familiar xp potions
    Merc training reduction potions
    updated infusers
    Mount training reduction potions

They all should be on the loyalty merchant. For those who cannot gamble their money away on crates, please give them something to be happy about. I know in the world of corporate, greed is good but show some heart.
  19. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I just thought of this as I was wandering around Mistmoore dungeon floor plan 4.

My characters have Mistmoore prestige house. I would like a portal between my prestige house and the dungeon. I realize the character could go to their prestige house, and then open up the dungeon. But its just not the same thing when I visitor can go from the prestige house into a dungeon.

The player could even decorate the dungeon with a Night of the Living Dead items. Other dungeons with other goodies like frost fell.

A player could pick which dungeon they wanted in the basement of their mistmoore prestige house when they bought the prestige house. Or they could defer it until they have looked over the floor plans. Or maybe even pick a floor plan that isn't mistmoore.

For a few more additional loyalty tokens, they could use the furniture in the dungeon, in the prestige house. Still couldn't move those items elsewhere though.

Similar setups could be done with the other prestige houses.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If it were the same player (I have one Gold, 3-4 Silvers, 2-3 Bronzes [it's been so long I got the Silvers, I can't recall atm]), I don't see what the problem should be with that at all. :)

Uwk
    Geroblue likes this.