Krmi Hiliflipper, merchant, Recuso Tor...bug, or not?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Merriel, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Merriel Well-Known Member

This merchant used to sell two books with recipes for house items. One was a recipe to be able to craft three books, the other was a recipe to craft three trees. The recipe book for the three trees is still there, but the recipe book to craft the three books is missing from his list.

I believe this was going to be my next purchase, though I may have already purchased it and simply cannot remember, but I don't remember the names of any of the books, either, to search my recipes and see if I already know them.

I already purchased the recipe book for the trees and scribed it, and it still shows on the merchant, though it does indicate I have scribed it already, so I would assume the recipe book for the books should also still show, but show as scribed, so I am going to assume at this point that I have not yet purchased this recipe book and would appreciate it if the book were restored to this merchant. Thank you.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

I went back to the merchant today. The book was there and I purchased and scribed it. Thank you!.
  3. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

I've seen books disappear from the list before as well. The red runes did ay one point before they were unlocked.
  4. Merriel Well-Known Member

I can understand them disappearing before they were unlocked, and in fact, am surprised that they would even show on the merchant before they are unlocked.

Disappearing some time after they were unlocked, however, is not supposed to happen. That recipe book has been unlocked for a while now.

It may be that the merchant was glitched from my perspective yesterday, or...someone at DBG fixed it between yesterday and today. I did have to relaunch my character this morning after she sat afk all night long, lol, so maybe it was the relaunch that "fixed" it. I have no way of knowing, but I am happy to have been able to make the purchase. :)
    Zynt likes this.