Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Dude Well-Known Member

I know a guy at Darkpaw Games who can help you out. His name is Dreamweaver. :p
  2. Окхх Member

[IMG]
    so you have no "insert image" button on the panel, right?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Окхх Member

By the way, should I[IMG] post it to bug reports section?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You should be able to rotate it to the desired orientation.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Окхх Member

Im afraid it is baked with another GH geometry and i have no any dev tools or rights to modify the resources...
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Do you know about the Layout Editor?
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Sigrdrifa , I know about it , but how do I use it ? or even where and how do I get it ?
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You get it at www.eq2interface.com. That is where Siggy's link goes to.

It took me months to learn to tile a floor. Now I have forgotten how and I have watched all of Jes's videos over and over and over and nothing is working, this is on Kaladim this time. No matter what I do, the tiles do not place from the crate. So all I ever have is the original tile I placed and it never scales up and it never moves up like I tell it to. So now I have no idea what to do.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

That link takes you to the download page. Its not EQ2 Interface, it's Jessdyr's Layout Editor. The same page has some tutorials listed on the left.

See also:
    Basic Layout Editing - Gracey's How-To Guide for Getting Started with the Layout Editor
    How To: Layout Editor... - Jazabelle's Tutorials on Layout editing
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thankses dearest Lady Sigrdrifa I's sends you many air hugs <3 <3 <3 :D
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  11. Окхх Member

We can move and/or rotate almost any objects that was placed in the house, even the GH statues. But i am afraid, it is normally impossible for players to do things like making holes in the walls. If I am wrong, please point me to the working method... Qeynos heraldic symbol is the same story...
    Cyrrena likes this.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you Sigrdrifa!!

People are so awfully upset and angry. People are taking "breaks" in numbers I have never seen before. Its scary, we are told we are being heard, but I don't feel we are being heard, I feel we are being talked at, not communicated with.

Things are on the peak of a slippery slope and if something positive isn't done quickly things could topple in the wrong direction and I do not want to see that happen, ever!!!

I wish Holly would step in and say something definitive and then see that it happens, that is what the commander does to improve the morale, they do not hide in the foxhole or bunker and hope that things pass over them!!!
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

oh my goodness I just saw a third version of how that broom mount can be ridden
    the female and the male and the froglog way .
    Froglogs stand on it like they are on disks balancing just absolutely COOL , serves up froggies .
    Prox, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Ttobey and Gnobrin did an outstanding job with the BROOM MOUNT!!!
    Schmetterling, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  15. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Yeah I see my broom mount all the time since it seems to pop up even when I'm trying to walk when I use that new illusion from the expansion. At least it is better looking than the illusion! And the cat is nice.
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*whispers*

Don't say pop up!! Ttobey said that we could not have a BROOM MOUNT because it made everybody look like they were extremely well endowed!!!
    Dude, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  17. Prox Well-Known Member

:eek:
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  18. Prox Well-Known Member

Tap !! Tap !!! Tap!!! ......Is this thing on ??? Seems very quiet in here.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  19. Breanna Well-Known Member

It does seem quiet in here. Where is everyone?
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Long weekend.