Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2020

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Yes, it's all fixed for me too :D

Brewday starts the 5th, Chronoportals the 17th, Bristlebane the 27th, Easter April the 9th. So yeah, in a week or so we can give up all hope of sleeping on Test ;p
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

beginning to sweat just thinking about that time schedule .
    And because I have other dates on other servers sleep ? I don't think I will get much of that .
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Holy mother... X-P

Uwk
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Beast'r Eggs should be somewhere in there!!

You forgot April 1st!!!! Which is a Sunday. I wonder if Kaitheel will give us an extra day to catch bunnies since it falls on a Sunday again??? Pretty please Kaitheel???

*packs a large box full of baked treats and a gift subscription for baked goodies to be delivered fresh daily*
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

for next year , could we please get more rewards for all the once a year repeatable quests .
    I love that feather cloak , or the rewards for killing inhabitance in the Shard of Love ,but there are only so many fires of anguish
    and only so many golden vases anybody can use .
    Cloaks are nice , but you can only wear one at a time and because our things don't wear out , we can use our cloths for ever, so we don't need more than one of each .
    I like those heart shaped pillows we get from our goblin friend in Lava storm , but I might try to built my way up to Luclin
    using all the pillows.
    Some of the quests do not give you a choice of cash , I belief .
  6. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I would like the Heartbound thing to be turned into a house item. People design Wedding chaples in houses and it would be nice to place one there!! I agree too that we could use more REWARDS. ( where do I apply for a job? I could do this remotely . . . )
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

are you talking about the shield ? Quiarrah I am pretty sure you can already chance that into a housing item .
  8. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

No. The the bow that you click on to get heartbound to someone
    You can only put it in a guild hall and I think you can only have one! They drop so darn often they ought to reverse the drop rate with the wings!
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

oooh I don't think I ever got one , or the wings , if this is a dropped thing.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Yes, I have destroyed so many of those heartbound things because nobody needs them. I would love to put them in personal houses. I have made 4 wedding venues for different couples and would have loved to use those.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Its in the Shard of Love, Schmet.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

AAAAAAAAAAAh I only went into the regular one once , years ago.
  13. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Slight comment on the PQ.
    If the PQ is undermanned, there might be a chance to not be able to replenish our rose stock. We can still get the departed going but it gets a bit more tricky.

So here's the explanation of the phenomenon, please bear with me (and I might be a bit off in my computation, it's hard to 2-box one end of the PQ while trying to time stuff while keeping the PQ moving forward).
    - Departed can store 6 roses and make 6 forward moves (A-B-C-D-E-F).
    - players 1 & 2 give 2 roses -> gives forward moves A-B
    - players can't give roses for 2 moves so when AB are done, departed stops moving for a fraction of second (he/she emotes then stops moving, emote is the cue to give in more roses)
    - players 1 & 2 give 2 roses -> gives forward moves A-B
    If you have 3 players, you get:
    - players 1-2-3 give 3 roses -> moves A-B-C
    - departed moves A-B, players can give more roses (AB are done so C becomes A) so you get A(former C) + BCD and that way in a couple of rounds you can keep departed maxed out at 6 moves/roses stored.

Now as of roses spawning. You get a spawn of roses roughly every 2 moves. But you get more roses if departed gets maxed out. If you don't hand out roses, you get a spawn/despawn timer around 30s.
    If you're only 2, you only work with the last 2-3 roses spawn, much more if you have more roses given (you just have to look at the length of the trail of roses which becomes quite consistent if the departed is maxed out and moves faster). Problem is that if you only get the last 2-3 spawns, you can, if you have a bad streak of RNG (and with the length of the PQ if you're 2-3 chars it's quite often) get none of the roses you need.
    You can have a red departed who will spawn only yellow/purple/black roses for 2-3 times (that's quite easy to get) in a row and you'll be stuck waiting for the mob to finally spawn the red roses you need while you have already used up your 2 red roses per char.

I'm not sure it really needs fixing, there's always a stray rose of the right colour that turns finally up by the time you used up everything, but maybe get roses on a shorter spawn rate or something might help?
  14. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I ran one of the lovers in CL clear to the meeting place by myself on Rivervale. Made it with time to spare, too. Unfortunately, there was no one on the other end, so no reward. =(
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

owe :( Rosy next time tell me I come. I always call out on the general chat channel when a PQ is coming up , and asking people to come help .
    About the roses I use some of my roses to stop bad guys that I missed to pick up the dark roses for .
    I find it really annoying when I get tossed up into the sky and have to soar back down when I have 2 of each color of the light roses in my bag.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

One of the many reasons why I don't participate in "we'll FORCE you to group" things. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna, Quiarrah, Tkia and 1 other person like this.
  17. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I called it out in general, too, Schmet... I guess you weren't on at the time. :cool:
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea
    I mean tell me here or I don't Antonica B. chat so we can do it when nobody else is
    I finished the egg on the 2 toons I was trying it for
    Heck just ran the PQ 2 times in a row on test
    2 is all you people is all you need if you start right at the beginning
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

this is confusing I tried to say we should make an appointment somehow , did you get your egg hatched yet ? I think there might be enough people trying a last ditch effort to get it done now.
  20. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I spent yesterday logging in carpenters on every server to get the recipes - I wanted them on my tailors, too, but not enough time to log them in as well!