How r Zerks doin?

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by XustinuS, Feb 13, 2020.

1. XustinuS Member

Hey guys,
    I have been away for almost a year now. How r the Zerks doin in these days both for tanking and dpsing in heroic & raid content?
    Thanks,
  2. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

They really haven't done much of anything for any of the classes, they are all pretty much the same, OverP here UnderP there etc...
    One move I didn't understand and thought was completely stupid was the removal of coercer pets generating aggro??? but that's another topic and its possible it was over a year ago

Oh and welcome back
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Ryonyx Member

On Live? Pretty good I hear. On Kaladim? Pretty bad it seems from personal experience. The nerd to Blood Rage really hurt their survivability. And they just get hit really freaking hard for some reason... they seem broken in half from what I remember then being on Live. Almost all Zerks I see LFG are asking for DPS spots... still would like to get one maxed and test his capabilities though..

All the rage these days still are SKs then Pallies...
  4. Drona Well-Known Member

On Live, Zekers, Monks and Guards are solid tanks. SK and Pala's are decent tanks but the other three brings more to the table in current expansion.
    Kittybock, Obano and Raff like this.
  5. Ryonyx Member

How are Guardians these days?... Are they still just Giant Mea TV Shields with Ez Hate Gain and taking capabilities? Are they still pretty much ST Tanking? How' do they do damage now exactly ifv that's even possible? Offense stance w/ DW/2H???....
  6. Drona Well-Known Member

Overall I think Guards are one of the best t tank right now. With all their saves, mitigation, stone skins for themselves and groups etc, they are the best defensive tank. If the guards know what they are doing, they can also do great DPS while DW and still keep the defensive advantages since a shield is macro away...

AE tanking might "easier" on other tanks but its not hard on Guard who knows what they are doing. Majority of boss fights are single target anyway in both heroics and raids and no really cares about trash so they dies if a DPS just look at them...
  7. Ryonyx Member

Yeah all that does sound familiar of Guards... you're definitely right about them being the tankiest... I might betray my Zerker and give it a fair shot. At least on Kaladim TLE Zerks are weak as heck anyway where they have to ask for DPS spots most of the time... I'll keep my SK for speed/AOE farming stuff and the Guard for Challenging/ST content with a good group backing me. I think the dichotomy between softer/ squishier tank that AOES, to a vastly more formidable defensive tank which focuses on ST more-so, could be a fun change of pace, also could help with different types of content, like raiding for example, that require said differences in tanking abilities and "BEEFYNESS!" Hehehehhhh...
  8. lcubanol New Member

Berserkers are doing really well right now. They are not the tankiest, but that doesnt seem to matter. They don’t parse the highest (monks do) but they can still do extremely well. The true value lies in the utility they bring to groups. In my opinion they are the most desirable tanks to have right now
  9. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Zerkers are doing Great.
    Tangris and Raff like this.
  10. Tangris Well-Known Member

Our guild RL/MT is a zerker, it's Kittaene above, and we all agree, we will group with a well handled zerker any day.
    Kittybock likes this.