Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2020

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Chiffon Active Member

Mine doesn't have the achievement marked off in her journal, and it should.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Then that is why that particular character cannot see the feather, and cannot be offered the Erollisi quest line. I'd go back and try to find out if that character finished both "Become an Overseer!" and "Overseer's Second Agent!" and unpacked the reward crates from them. OOh! In fact, it may be that you simply didn't open one of the reward crates, as that is actually what completes the achievement.

~ Kaitheel
  3. Chiffon Active Member

Where would I find the quests in my journal? I don't have any unopened reward crates in my inventory.
  4. Kaitheel Developer

Quests:

Become an Overseer!
    Overseer's Second Agent!

~ Kaitheel
  5. Chiffon Active Member

They're not in my active quests
  6. Chiffon Active Member

I'm going to see if I can get the starter quests again from Maesy Colmiter as was suggested to me in Discord
  7. Chiffon Active Member

And it's FIXED! I think I know where it went wrong and why the achievement didn't record.
    First, this is how I fixed it so the achievement would trigger and record.

1. Purchased An Overseer's First Agents from Maesy Colmiter in Sanctus
    2. Opened the crate
    3. Was unable to add the agent Sergeant Marcus Carpenter to the collection because it already existed.
    4. Used that agent from my existing overseer list to complete the first quest.
    5. Opened the reward crate.
    6. Was unable to add the agent Young Michem to the collection because it already existed.
    7. Used both Sergeant Marcus Carpenter & Young Michem to complete the second overseer quest.
    8. Received the achievement

Here's where I think the problem may have been from before:
    When I did the original quests, Become an Overseer! and Overseer's Second Agent! I used overseer's from my collection crates that had traits to increase the bonus reward. I'm thinking that if you don't use the two agents that you're given for those starter quests it borks the achievement. You might want to force the second quest to only use those agents if that's what's causing the problem.
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Just a note to let you know that we didn't get the patch on Test yet.
  9. Cuora Member

Cuora on Live saw a feather when I logged on at lunch time today and has been working her E Day questline without fail and is up to the fourth one ( for the zelniak house pet). So far so good. I did not see any feathers on test yet.
  10. Chiffon Active Member

My issue was on live, not test. Even after the patch this morning I was unable to start the quest series without redoing the initial overseer starter quests.
  11. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

None of my characters on Thurgadin have the achievement. I tried the fix Chiffon posted and it worked to complete the achievement, just as she posted. To test out her theory of its cause for failure I used overseers other than the two originals and they worked just fine. None of my characters on Thurgadin have finished either of the quest lines, which makes it extremely difficult to get to Maisee to implement this work around. I suggest you move the Overseer quest starter to somewhere else than Sanctus Sera, perhaps near the zone in Terran's Grasp for lower level players too access it.
  12. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

And now my EU character that has finished the Erollisi Overseer quests can see the feather again, just as the ones on Skyfire.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

wow I just ran the Erollisi public quest again and this little level 22 kills my level bad guys with one hit o_O:confused:
    so I tell him wow you hit hard .
    Turns out the bad guys are allergic to red and yellow roses , never knew that
    So now no more miss nice ratonga , take this you evil doers , ( don't expect I will toss my best cheese at any bad guys
    just in case that's the next thing you Devs come up with .
  14. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Could we get the last patch on Test pretty please with sugar on top?
  15. Kaitheel Developer

A waste of good cheese!? I have a feeling that sort of heresy would conjure an enraged Domino in the Darkpaw offices!

(Wait... Would she bring some baked goods with her? Because that may make it worth it.)

~ Kaitheel
  16. Kaitheel Developer

I think that was the plans today, but I'll certainly do some nudging. No guarantees, mind you. I'm not sure what other departments have planned.

~ Kaitheel
  17. Kaitheel Developer

Update did occur! W00t!

That should get Test caught up with live, as far as the Erollisi Day content fixes.

~ Kaitheel
  18. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Yep, I was able to take it back on Illessa on account 2 who was stuck. I'm running a quest on Thurg on account 1 so I couldn't check with Leucosia herself. So far so good!

*hugs Kaitheel*
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh? Are they piling all the various holidays on top of one another (or worse?)? :-/

Feels like it, sometimes... ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! Grats! :D

Finally! :D

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.