Over the Moon achievement mobs

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Shraddha, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Shraddha New Member

I have not been able to find the following mobs that are supposed to drop a candy or note, so would ask here if anyone knows where they can be found in Luclin zones: grimlin, ogre and netherbians. Any info much appreciated! :)
    Zynt likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

There might be some ogres in amongst the feral guys (between Grump Jack and the guys who give quests for the bog).

Netherbians are in Fordel Midst instances. Grimlins I have found in Sszraeshza instances.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

You can get grimlings in Tranquil/Phantom Seas easier than in the Wrackland dungeons.

Same for some of the other mobs. If they exist somewhere with better population you should try to go there and get the candy/love notes.

As mentioned above by Sigrdrifa, netherbians are only in the fordel instances.

I'd try Moors for the ogres since there appear to be many more there. (I hope I'm not confusing ogres with something else and sending you on a wild goose chase :/ )
    Zynt and Breanna like this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I suspect the Over the Moon Achievement has to have lunar creatures.
  5. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Nope, I got the grimling in Tranquil Seas.
    The mobs that are specific to BoL then yes, of course, like the netherbians and thought horrors (as an example).
    The rest of the mobs that can be found elsewhere, will update your quest.

I only did Tegi, thoughthorrors, shissar*, galorian and shik'nar in BoL.

* As I typed this, are there shissar in Phantom Seas dungeons? I didn't think to try there since I prefer overland, easy to find monsters.

And for clarity, I did get the achievement.
    Cyrrena, Zynt, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  6. Shraddha New Member

Many thanks for your prompt responses!

Xianthia was right, I got Ogre update in Moors and Grimlin in Tranquil Sea, both overland mobs. Netherbians I got from Wayward Manor (Fordel dungeon) and all the rest from Luclin overland creatures. :)
  7. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

There are indeed Shissar in PS dungeons.
    Cyrrena and Xianthia like this.
  8. Carynn Well-Known Member

How do I get into the Fordel Midst instances? When I click the Fordel Midst door, it now takes me to the nexus.
  9. Bludd Well-Known Member

probably need to be at a certain point in bol adv sig timeline
    Carynn likes this.
  10. Carynn Well-Known Member

Checked it out, and now I have a mission for that specific zone, but it still zones me into the Nexus and I can't find where to zone into the instance. I guess I'll wait and see if someone else has this issue, to bug it, or if it's only me, and then I can figure out what's wrong.
    Breanna likes this.