Raxxyl's Rousing Tune

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Thulsadooom, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Thulsadooom New Member

[IMG]
    Just wondering if these are the Intended stats for a level 117 GM. Has anyone bug reported this currently and what were the response's you got from the bug report?
  2. Bhayar Well-Known Member

It's hard to say what's "intended" as final stats. I've got the same issue with a comparable spell on my Conjy. It shows the same green text (the whole spell wording is green text) which typically indicates AA contribution, but the entire thing is a wall of green text. It's currently journeyman, but expert shows no change in anything--which you wouldn't expect for AA contribution, but something that's supposed to be an AA spell shouldn't show levels either. The problem is, so much of this xpac was so poorly written and updated that it's hard to know what was intended or not. I'll be bugging it this morning and curious to see what the response is, if any.
  3. Elkana Active Member

My assumption is that your question is concerning the 6.0% CB over cap along with the pathetic debuff amount. I doubt those are intended, isn't the lvl 107 version of the same buff higher than that at apprentice?
    You should bug report it.