Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. morderir Active Member

i am still waiting for my vaccum cleaner mount !! its time to upgrade the broom mount ! :p
    on a more seriously side ,the communication with dreamweawer yourself ,gninja and chrol is great and appreciated.
    the problem is elsewhere. its clear there a big problem since the launch as each patch cause as much or more problem than it solve. perhaps slow a little and bring back the beta server once in a while for testing sensible modification before implementation could help . on a personal point of view , the "development " choices leave me wondering. sure improving the overseer system is nice , but correcting the sore state of the tradeskilling in bol should have been far more important for example....

and i still want my vaccum cleaner mount ....
    Cyrrena, Prox and Schmetterling like this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

and the pink cubes have all returned to their intended state , to bad I sort of loved those bright things in this sometimes gloomy
    world.
  3. Prox Well-Known Member

It's why I try to always take the time when I see a dev post about fixes. To like and let them know it is appreciated. I have written code, be it was simple coding in the 80's. Still coding isn't easy , not by a long shot. Keep up the good work Ttobey , know more of us appreciate what you dev's do.

Thanks for making this game a wonderful escape. Some of us need it to keep the real world at bay.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I have no idea how to code or anything like that , when I have a problem I ask my kids for help or my hubby
    But I already said this before , I walk to games like this in awe this is like a miracle to me .
    So ttobey we are most definitely appreciating all you guys do .
    Prox, Rosyposy, Cyrrena and 1 other person like this.
  5. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Red Panda must be pretty close to top of the list by now?

Endymion would approve...

[IMG]
  6. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

There are other games?!? pff.

When things are "broken" and not working as expected, folks want hope. A reason to continue supporting the game through its difficult times. Just take a look at Blizzard's latest fiasco... Anyhow. I could go on for hours on this subject, I've got spare time.

If you browse the forums right now - how many gripes / whines / complaints do you actually see regarding animation bugs, artwork bugs...etc ? Its almost non-existent.

Do you think perhaps its due to the feedback and replies that are provided (in a timely manner) that keeps that side of the game functioning as intended?

Just remember, Tommy's feedback was absolutely critical in closing this deal!

Rosyposy, Schmetterling and Cyrrena like this.
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I see your point. Look and Feel is full of crazy glue sniffers. I will agree with that!
  8. Breanna Well-Known Member

So you're saying I picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue?
    Dude, Cyrrena and Prox like this.
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

No I think you need to ease off the Quisp.
    Cyrrena, Prox and Breanna like this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We have been very well behaved lately. Well we are always well behaved, we do not go around trying to kill people. But the SPRING ROAD TRIP (by Airship) is approaching quickly and we all know how excited you are about that, especially since its Europe!!! It will be like European Vacation but Look and Feel style!!!!

Everybody needs to start getting those requests for places to visit in so we can get an itinerary shored up!!!!
    Rosyposy, Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Look and Feel road trips aren't a thing. You are supposed to do that in your own Test forum or where ever your weird thing happens.
    Cyrrena, Errrorr, Prox and 1 other person like this.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Ttobey, we say lots of silly things because we have these tremendous imaginations. I know I do. Thats one reason why while I no linger DM d&d, I still make maps. I have made thousands of them.

I don't say things in here about backpacks, or this could be better, to upset anyone. I do it because I like this game.

I've said it in EQ forums, I'll say it here.

I have tried to play other MMO games, over 20 of them, but EQ and EQ II are the best.

But I am over 70 years old. If it gets too tiresome here, I'll have to find something else to do. Hiking comes to mind, but my siblings don't want me doing that.

Have a nice day.
  13. Prox Well-Known Member

To hell with your siblings , they are just jealous you still have the energy to want to hike!!!!
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Well, I do wobble a bit when I first get up in the morning. They think I can't walk without falling over, but I think its lack of exercise everyday that does it.

I try to walk 3,000 paces every day. Sometimes I do less, and sometimes I do 3,000 to 5,000 steps in one day.
    Wulfgyr, Cyrrena, ttobey and 2 others like this.
  15. Prox Well-Known Member

I may need to stop coming to the forums for a while. The amount of negativity flying around is toxic. When people need to nitpick about the term hotfix vs patch.......omg. :mad:

I now return you to your regularly scheduled Look and Feel
    Cyrrena, Sigrdrifa and Breanna like this.
  16. Breanna Well-Known Member

LOL Prox I'm sort of feeling the same way. I've just started skimming some things, and I'll look to see who made the post and if it's someone that's always negative I don't even bother to read it anymore because I know it's just going to upset me. So I only read the stuff from the people I know aren't idiots.
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'm a little sad that I can't buy Quisp in the grocery store!
    Cyrrena, Prox and Breanna like this.
  19. Prox Well-Known Member

I don't eat carbs ....if I did though ......Quisp look kind of yummy !!
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  20. Prox Well-Known Member

Ttobey

Wallyworld sells it online
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.