EverQuest 2 Anniversary Shirts now on sale!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Feb 3, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I believe so, it is shipping inside the US.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  2. Окхх Member

Well... No international shipping.
    But maybe, somehow, is possible to make it possible?
    Registered small packets aren't expensive these days, buyer can pay the fees and so on...
    There is, as always, any kind of the legal issue?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Lenanu Member

Is it sad to say, looking at the shirts I have zero interest in them? They are not at all pleasing, nor interesting really in design terms. Its very, boring. Hopefully better designs come out in the future that would be worth spending money on.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, there's this... ;->

Not exactly a gnoll, but close, yeah? ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Me, I love black t-shirts, but I would've preferred the big splash art to be on the front; other SOE t-shirts in the old days had that.

Uwk
    Lateana and Breanna like this.
  6. Siren Well-Known Member

They show a male's style (loose) and a female's style (more form fitting) in the pics, but there aren't two choices. Nor is there a size chart. Sorry, I'm a Juniors size 3 even though I'm a woman, so I don't want this thing to float like a tent. Which size do I choose?

Edit: I just bought the extra Small, assuming these are mens' sizes. Hopefully because it's only 50% cotton it won't shrink much. Even a small womens (6-8) is always huge on me.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  7. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

The shirts are unisex, they both wore their preferred sizes. I have a size chart somewhere let me try to find it.
  8. Rosebelle Member

So for future I wish for a V-neck t-shirt and Int. shipping ;)
    Chronia and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Arabella Precari New Member

In general, I think this is a great idea! I think there is a market out there for this, shirts, mouse pads, mugs, etc. I do agree with others on some fixes for the future, especially making it available to all countries.

For future designs, I'd be very interested to show off my fandom for a franchise I have been with since day one - as far back as EQ1. As stated previously, the price is too high for something so plain. There is another shirt on Amazon that at least has Antonia Bayle and Lucan on it, but it's not from Darkpaw directly and I'd rather buy directly.

I hope they are also going by comments here and not judging just by sales (or hopefully not a lack thereof) on Amazon.
  10. Arabella Precari New Member

Ugh it won't let me edit my previous post.

Figured it out :oops:
  11. Tyger Member

I would have bought 2 of EQ AND EQ2 but the aren't available in larger sizes.
    Feldon and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Actually, it's only 25% cotton; the other 25% is rayon.

Uwk
    Breanna and Siren like this.
  13. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Unfortunately sizes are selling out pretty quickly. We are hoping to do more down the line though.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, at least there's enough interest in them that folks are buying them! Have you guys thought of working with TeePublic? They specialize in t-shirts, and work with artists, like the folks at Darkpaw who do the lovely splash screens while we're loading (like the big group scene for the 15th Anniversary). Not sure about their international shipping (ah...they do have it, not sure about prices), but I do know their regular t-shirts are like $20 (100% real cotton! :D), with tons of other types of apparel (sweatshirts, baseball shirts, etc.) and other souvenirs (mugs, stickers, tapestries, etc.) being priced reasonably. :)

I'm not sure if they'd be keen on dealing with a company, but it can't hurt to ask. :)

Uwk
    Tyger and Breanna like this.
  15. Orionza Active Member

You know, I have to tell you that regular t-shirts only look good on guys. They're just not feminine! Women don't have a straight shape that most guys have. Also these are polyester - it's hot and doesn't feel good. I know what I like. 100% cotton, and something feminine for us gals (longer and wider at the bottom or flowy a-line bottom and I'll buy it).

Otherwise just put up some mugs or notebooks or something cute for us gals.
    Chronia, Breanna, Siren and 2 others like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I've seen and tried on both "men's/unisex" and "women's" t-shirts, and I have always gone back to the men's. Every single brand carrying "women's" t-shirts presume all women are exactly the same shape, and if your curves don't fit the t-shirt's curves, too bad for you, as well as the "shorty" sleeves being just ridiculous. :-/

The one thing I will say I miss about women's t-shirts is the generous scoop neck feature; personally, I have a pretty broad, bull neck (more of a Dwarf than some swan-necked Elfy chick ;->), and even guy's Large t-shirts often make me feel like I'm getting choked until I stretch them out a bit. :-/

Perfect shirt for me would be fitting like a guy's (i.e., with lots of room for variations ;->), with real sleeves (ones that stop just above the elbow, rather than deep in the armpit :-/), and a neckline like a gal's. :)

So, actually, looking at the shirt again, that's not a bad design at all, for my money. :) Just would like more cotton content and the big splash design on the front. /shrug

Uwk
    Breanna, Marae, Thilka and 2 others like this.
  17. Dyss Member

Cool! I would probably get one of these EQ2 anniversary shirts, but I'd need 3x for now.
    Tyger likes this.
  18. Finora Well-Known Member

Just an FYI for folks looking at them but unsure, they look better in person than in the pics IMO.

The EQ1 one is silver, not white and the EQ2 is a kind of metallic red, which looks nice on the dark fabric.

Hah, my son says he'd like to see something more like one he got at Dragon*con years ago from SOE reps that had Desert of Flames art on the front...and planetside stuff. So maybe someone can put a bug in someone's ear about possible future designs.
  19. Orionza Active Member

I like scoop neck and v-neck very much. There is room to breath! I'm always feeling choked or you can't get them over your head. Or your glasses get smashed against your face pulling them on, or they fly across the room if you're too fast in pulling the shirt off!

For a long time I had a tummy. It's a lot less now due to daily walking and some diet changes, but I'm older and the straight shirt just hugs my tummy all around and draws attention to it. Not a pretty look! The arm sleeves too now that you mention it. Guy-fit shirts just don't do it for me.I also would like logos on the front.

There are websites which sells different cut shirts. I've seen ones with feminine cuts that are not skin tight - I never wore those when I was skinny even - so it would be great to have some variety in the shirt cuts that are offered.
    Chronia and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Marae Well-Known Member

In addition to my preference for 100% cotton, please add my vote to those who would prefer the design on the front. As for style, I'm pretty flexible there. I like variety.