Super Hot and Uber Cool - 3 Walk of the Dead, Thurgadin {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, here's a new home from Ratbill for your viewing pleasure:)

2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Very Nice Job!!! And welcome back Febrith we have missed you :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Febrith like this.
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hehe this is just a one-off - I thought rather than just post it in the EQ section of my channel, I'd put it on the forums and drop in and say hey:)
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hey! :D Always good to see you again, love! :)

Uwk
    Febrith and Breanna like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And as far as that FESTERINGLY irritating girl spirit goes, what I've learned to do is to acknowledge her existence when she pops up (not if, more's the pity), but NOT to get sucked into a conversation with her. Let her dangle on her tombstone and do twirls. If three of them show up in the same graveyard, I leave and find another one. What with 110 toons, I can't be on each one for the dozens and dozens of hours it takes to get rid of the pests; one thing I wish they'd sell us/let us make/quest reward us with/whatever is the equivalent of a Ghostbuster's trap to shut her up in permanently. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna and Febrith like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, and that dark thing with the cracks in it that you thought initially was the noisy turtle plushie, I think that's the Seeping Shadow portal-ish looking thing from the Hedge Maze quest reward(s) from Nights of the Dead. It looks an awful lot like "cracks in the walls of the universe" if you have it vertically, I guess... ;->

Uwk
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sorry, what's the server? I'm presuming Thurgadin, though that may be a presumption...I have a mad desire to lift everything -- er, borrow extensively from that music room's tech... ;->

Uwk
  8. Febrith Well-Known Member

Yes, Thurgadin - it's in the title:)
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

D'OH! No wonder I didn't see it... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Xalandra Well-Known Member

Awe, welcome back Feb! It's so lovely to hear your voice again :) This home is beautiful especially the enterance. The cd player is awesome lol! Great job Ratbill.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, Ratbill's amazing! Good to see his stuff again, too. :)

Uwk
    Febrith and Breanna like this.