Heroic Opportunity not working in Solos?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Sigrdrifa, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

My channeler is working down the BoL sig line and is on the step in Listless Spires. She can't use her heroic opportunity starter (Divine Providence).

I'm pretty sure I was able to use HOs in here on other toons, but regardless, there's no reason they should not work in here,is there?
    Juraiya, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I reset the zone today and have started it again on my channeler. The problem still exists. It doesn't matter whether it's a single target or a group, the HO starter stays grayed out. But I was just using it outside the caves killing Sambata and it was working fine there.

No HO on the trash mobs in the first area, but HOs were working on Old Weatherby, War Master Ryzon, and Fire Monger Baltar. HOs worked on some of the fiery wraiths, but not all.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

In Fordel Midst:Wayward Manor [Solo], my channeler was unable to use HOs on "an ancient tome" -- the four tomes around Famyra.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

are HOs really worth doing?
    Dude likes this.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I was just thinking the same thing!
    Rhodris, Dude and Breanna like this.
  6. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Chrol did something in the upside down snake zone a while back where you had to do HOs to the bad guy, but other than that do they really do anything?
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You get a little more DPS out, which for a healer is always a good thing. Still, it should work consistently.
    Whilhelmina, SynergyBlaize and Zynt like this.
  8. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

Exactly. Systematic is the key word here. To add to that, "Do they really do anything" should be changed to, "maybe they need updating so they're viable again."