Lava Forged, AB recruiting friendly folk

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kittybock, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Kittybock Well-Known Member

We'd love to have you! Ooh, if the sale is still on, it is a good time to purchase a transfer token ;)
  2. Jalathan Active Member

Just joined up with them last night and to my surprise an old guildie of mine from before my (*mumble mumble*) year break was there!
    JanEQ, Raff and Kittybock like this.
  3. Kittybock Well-Known Member

With Blood of Luclin expac releasing shortly, we wanted to update our recruitment post, to help players find a home!

If you need more info or would like to discuss, please contact either myself or one of our recruiters in-game. I am usually on Kittaene.

May your paths be fair, and your pints be full.

Kitty
    Cyrrena, Saints and Breanna like this.
  4. Raff Well-Known Member

Daytime or EU player? Lava Forged is a mature, family friendly guild with an active US CST daytime / EU Afternoon & evening crew. We are also very active on weekend mornings. CST evenings / Prime are active as well.

Come join the fun as BoL launches tomorrow!
    Cyrrena, Kittybock and CharbrynEQ2 like this.
  5. dorotea Well-Known Member

I noted from an earlier post that:

"We use voice chat for easy strat use and general chatting"

I accept voice for raiding - not that I have a choice - but much prefer typed chat for general chatting. So if this is still true, and applies for general chatting not just raids, as it seems to say, you aren't a good fit though I've heard nothing but good things about the guild. Would you agree? The discussion of EU attracts me I'm often on EU peak hours but not if half the people are jabbering away on a voice chat system and I have no idea what is going on in the guild.
    Kittybock likes this.
  6. Raff Well-Known Member

Hi Dorotea,

I saw your post. I don't think we fit your requirements totally. While most of us are well above 35?. We are a voice oriented guild for the most part. Being able to hear is required for grouping. That said, we have some peeps that only use text to communicate, but are listening. And some who never use voice chat for anything.

A great deal of game info & general fun stuff is transmitted via voice only and if you can't hear, you'll probably miss it. But you are more than welcome to give it a whirl if you'd like. Lava Forged is quite active during EU Prime. We have several solo'ers playing early content, but most of our group gameplay is focused on end game and the upcoming xpac in particular.
  7. dorotea Well-Known Member

Thanks for the quick reply and good luck with your recruiting.
  8. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Thanks for giving us a shout, Dorotea. As Raff mentioned, not all of our members use voice, and some just listen in for groups, that type thing. For groups, we tend to move into Group Chat, unless we have folks on that want us to stay in guild chat.

All that being said, I truly appreciate folks that asks questions to try and find a Guild that is a good fit for their play style. Best of luck with your search :)

Kitty
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  9. Raff Well-Known Member

Boom...Level 160 last night. Come play Blood of Luclin with us! :)
    Cyrrena and Kittybock like this.
  10. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Updated thread to reflect changes in Guild Level of 202, as well as the launch of our new project: Lunar Forged Alliance!

Lunar Forged Alliance has started running on Sunday AM's.
    At the outset, this is a raid alliance with a PuG feel. Currently lining up around 9AM, on Sunday (US Central time). While there are some great raid alliances currently active on AB, most run 3 evenings per week, and may not fit into busy real life schedules.

Our first 2 Sunday's have been a total win! Many thanks to those on the server that have helped out. We may add Saturday raids to the schedule, given the solid response thus far.

If you'd like info on Lava Forged or on Lunar Forged Alliance, please contact me either via the forums, or in-game. I am usually on Kittaene.
    Raff, Cyrrena, Tangris and 1 other person like this.
  11. Tangris Well-Known Member

It was a blast, and I am going this week as well, can't wait. :)
    Cyrrena, Dude and Kittybock like this.
  12. Raff Well-Known Member

We are going to give Saturday Morning Raids a whirl to see if there is any interest.

Forming up at 10AM CST today, 2-1-20
    Kittybock and Cyrrena like this.
  13. Tangris Well-Known Member

Just wanted to put my 2 copper in, I played with Kitty in the AB PUG raids last xpac so I knew her (one of the tanks), joined the Lava Forged alliance and then was lucky enough to click with her and Raff and did a few runs with them, within 24 hours my friends and I joined the guild, it is a pleasure seeing 6-18 people on just in your guild, laughing, grouping and having fun, I highly suggest if you are looking for a guild you join Lava Forged.
  14. Vunder Well-Known Member

I'm wanting to move from IoR and I am curious what you guys would need more (ALL of my toons are there, but im not rich enough to move them all at once)

channeler
    Beastlord
    Tangris and Kittybock like this.
  15. Raff Well-Known Member

Hi Vunder,

Yeah, I still have several on IoR that I left when we moved back to AB. But hey, I may want one of them to bring me back some gear one of these days. So they are placeholders right now

Power feeds and great DPS are always welcome this xpac.

We could really use another good tank for heroic grouping. Someone who really likes tanking, lol. Lot of players out there have tank classes, but have no interest in actually being a tank & getting better at it.

That said, we don't try to make anyone play a class they don't want to. Play what you like and we'll find some room for you ;)
  16. Vunder Well-Known Member

I’m pretty flexible. I have several My channeler is RAID ready and I’ve killed a couple T1 already.

I have an sk I can bring or a zerk. I’ll get in touch
    Tangris and Kittybock like this.
  17. Kittybock Well-Known Member

We'd love to have you. Your Channeler sounds good, as well as either of the tanks. Perhaps move one over, then move more if you think we are a good fit. :)
  18. Drakken New Member

Hey Kitty,
    I used to play this way back in like 2009 2010. I'm just in the process of patching up the game, but one of the reasons I play MMOs is for the guild community. I think that this sounds like a pretty good fit, and was wondering if you'd be willing to take a player that although returning will be brand new due to lost account?
    Tangris likes this.
  19. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Welcome Back!

Drakken, that would not be a problem. We've had several that have returned to the game, under similar circumstances. That said, if you can recover the old acct, I'd highly recommend so doing. There are some really substantial vet rewards you would have accrued over the years.

I am usually on Kittaene. Give me a shout in-game, once you make it to AB.
    Dude likes this.
  20. Fazern New Member

Hi there,
    Wife and I are looking to start playing eq2. I am a long time eq player just looking to play something with her a little different. I see nothing but good things about your guild and was wondering if you are lacking in any classes. We both like to group play and raid. We are all about real life but we also enjoy our game time together. We like the no drama thing because we are here to relax and have fun as a group not stress each other out. Hehe well with all that if you wouldn't mind letting us know what classes you are lacking in that would be great. Hope to hear from you and thank you for your time.... Fazern "in game" Reno and Amber "RL"
    Kittybock likes this.