Fixed Internally Housing Portals

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Darcmoon, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Xille Member

Well, another patch has come and gone without either a fix for this problem, or even a comment from the devs about it. Even though it has been at the top of the Top Bugs list for weeks. One might almost begin to wonder what the point of upvoting bugs is if a top bug can sit at the top of the list without even a "hey, we're still working on this so don't give up" from the devs. Frankly, I'm stating to wonder if there is any value to upvoting bugs.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have prestige house portals hither and yon. Even in my Inn rooms. I just don't have a plethora of them, although Deepwater did tempt me to do that.

Some Inn rooms, decorated for me, don't have any prestige portals in them. But thats okay, the portals would clutter things up.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Of course, the solution could be convoluted and takes time to figure out a fix that wont break other stuff.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Marae Well-Known Member

Of course the fix could be complicated (although apparently the breakage wasn't). I think all of us would be much happier and feel a bit more patient, however, if someone TOLD US that. Until I hear something from the devs, I will continue to *ahem* bug them about this bug.

To Qhote Qho once more, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!

Every time I go to do something I have on my list of things to do (like decorate a house, help out a new guildie, put stuff into a depot, and more others than I can remember - thank goodness I write everything down!) I run smack into this bug. Some of these things have been on hold since the expansion launched.

I have been wanting to upgrade my collector's edition of the expansion to the premium edition, but there are just too many issues right now to do so, and this is top of the list. I will stubbornly hold off until I know this is being fixed.

Yes, this is bribery. Deal with it.

*Marae retreats into her corner again, once more feeling guilty for being snarky, but still quite frustrated and annoyed*
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Do not feel alone, I am not upgrading my copy either. I have over 100 prestige houses networked, this is seriously impacting me, its not merely an inconvenience.
    Rose, AOE1, Juraiya and 4 others like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hey! I know what we can do to get this paid attention to! Just mention the words "raiders" and "unhappy" in a post and it'll be jumped on immediately! :D

Uwk
    AOE1, Juraiya, Cyrrena and 1 other person like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Dreamweaver's probably up to his armpits in alligators right now, trying to drain the swamp. :-/

Uwk
  8. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

Let's leave politics out of this, please. Especially any mention of Alligator Super PACs draining the swamp. :p
  9. Xille Member

Then they need to tell us that. Silence doesn't get the job done.
    AOE1, Juraiya, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Politics has nothing to do with it; it's a very old expression. ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Geroblue and Wulfgyr like this.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I saw it in relation to putting the interstate highway through southern Mississippi and Lousiana. There were actual aligators the construction crews had to watch out for.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Snarky Wood Elves that are becoming frustrated, agitated, Snarky Wood Elves are probably worse than alligators. Just saying.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

:eek:

True; alligators may be armored, and sneaky ("Hey, Bobby-Joe, didja see that log move...?"), but they're not nearly as smart. ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  14. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I'm sorry guys, if something is tagged it's supposed to mean it has been responded to at some point. That is why I haven't checking in on the thread. What confirmed usually means is that QA or an engineer has been able to reproduce the bug, I am not sure what the ETA is on a fix or where it may fall on the list but I will try to find out.
    Rose, Krupnik, Cyrrena and 11 others like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Gah...okay, thanks! :)

Good luck... ;)

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  16. Breanna Well-Known Member

Thank you muches that would be greatly appreciated. And don't forget you're the bomb :D
  17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

But we still like to talk about it.
  18. Xille Member

Thanks for the update, Dreamweaver!
  19. Marae Well-Known Member

Thank you Dreamweaver! You just made my day, and you are, indeed, the bomb!
  20. AOE1 Well-Known Member

This is appreciated. We all realize you people are busy but not getting anything but a meaningless tag on a thread is irritating and certainly is not responding. An occasional update helps and I do not that that is asking too much. Again thank you for letting us know that it is being worked on.