multiple floors in Kromzek Keep ?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Geroblue, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Only one or two of the UK bank holidays actually line up with US Bank Holidays (Federal Holidays). So they are different.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Okay because I had read of some bank holidays that the banks in the UK closed for a couple of days. And I couldn't find any national holiday there on those dates.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Different cultures, and sometimes, I dunno, even bank managers and equipment need a break? ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Tkia Well-Known Member

Only Christmas and Easter.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Well, I wouldn't expect the UK to celebrate out July 4th...

Anyway, unable to log in and check my ticket for 2 days now.

I wanted to log in as the affected account and mention that the ticket was made by me from my main account and is correct. I gamed for a bit this morning from the affected account, no attmept made to ask me any questions.

And I'm holding off spending about $40 on the affected account until this is cleared up. I just feel its better to do it that way.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Looks like my being unable to log into the support page was my cookies. Fixed and updated info.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Spent the money this morning. Got to listen The Tribunal. Spent about $42.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I think its fixed. Logging in.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Hurrah ! For Captain Spaulding !

its alive !
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

If anyone would like to look it over, and decorate one or two of the rooms, please pm me. Visitor is set to on.

Skyfire, Qeynos, Mistmoore, Aphubop.

I have some ideas for the rest of the rooms.

edit:

Its called Aphubop's Wilderness if you need that to help you find it in the list.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have one decorator request in progress. So you would have to work with the other player.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"Hurrah for Captain Spaulding!
    The African explorer!
    He brought his name
    Undying fame
    And that is why we say --
    Hurrah!" :D

"It's alive...it's alive...IT'S ALIVE!!!"

Grats! :)

Uwk
    Marae, Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  13. Marae Well-Known Member

I'm so glad all that worked out for you, Geroblue! I have found Customer Service to always be as helpful as they can be, and polite if it's something they can't help with.

I've been debating about putting upper floors in my Kromzek Keep (to go back to the original topic :D ). It's my carpenter's furniture emporium and brewery (I had to do that; she worships Brell ;) ), and she can make so much awesome stuff there's just not enough room for it all on the ground floor, so I think I'll probably put in a second level over the main furniture showroom, or possibly over the room where I have the lighting fixtures and interior decorating displays. I'm considering a few layouts and dithering over what flooring will look best and what stairs to use where.

Oh! Maybe I should put the lighting displays on the second level, so the hanging lights can hang properly! Right now I have them hanging from a display stand since the ceiling is so far up. Then that lower room could be used for more furniture! Yeah!

*rushes off to draw up blueprints*
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.