my prestige house searching and final purchases

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Geroblue, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

@Uwk, do what I did.

Make sure you have a plethora of mats, those 99 DBC crafting boosters, exp potion I had one of 70%, and a workbench handy.

I have Tinkering 31 on one toon, and Tinkering 51 on another one.

Now I have lots of miscalculate boots, Troll snot throwers, etc. But I am cranking out Tinkering.

They sell for 24 copper pieces on merchant NPC.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Crafting potions won't help with Tinkering, iirc; nothing does in the way of aids. Doing tons of tinkering recipe combos until your Carpal Tunnel Syndrome needs surgery will. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

It did for me. No pushing numbers 4, 5, and 6 on my keyboard. Of course, this is Tinkering below level 70.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

I'm going to try the potions from the apprentice equipment rewards later on. Doing transmuting, adorning, and tinkering dailies are the only way to grind Ironforge faction right now, since writs are broken once you hit 120. Unfortunately, that only gives you 900 faction per day - and I've got a ways to go before I can buy the dang Grandmaster book to make the trophy pedestal's for our guild hall.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! I'll have to try the potions again, then; they may have changed that. :)

Ow ow ow ow ow...yeah. Talk about Tunnel Carpal. :-/

Uwk