4 hour Voidpiercer CB adorns don't work on Ranged

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Bhayar, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Apparently the 8 hour does, but the 4 hour doesn't. Appreciate getting this fixed.
    Thanks.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Ranged weapons such as bows and crossbows are two-handed, while things like wands are one-handed. Make sure you are using the correct adorn.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Bhayar Well-Known Member

You may want to read my post for clarity. If it was the wrong adorn, then the 8 hour version shouldn't work either, but it does. The four hour version doesn't work. Obviously, one or the other is bugged. Either neither should work, or both should. The fact that the description includes "2-handers, crossbow and ranged suggests wands ought to.
    Dude likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

But crossbows and bows are 2H weapons, while a wand is 1H.
  5. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I understand that...believe me. Therein is the issue with the description of the adorn which clearly states "Primary, Ranged (Ranged, thrown, 2 handed). If it was 2 handed only, it wouldn't need the sub header 2 handed in parentheses. Ranged weapon can be either one or 2 handed, and a thrown weapon ( I could be wrong), is considered one handed. Now we're down to semantics, haha.
    At any rate, bottom line appears to be that there is no CB tinkered adorn for the wand.
  6. Yenk Active Member

I can confirm that the 2H-adornments worked with the Ranged weapons last year, if I equipped a 2H-weapon in the first slot. But the new 2H-Adornments since BoL don't more work.