multiple floors in Kromzek Keep ?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Geroblue, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have almost enough loyalty tokens to get one.

Did the tour again to check on it. No flying.

So are their upper floors ? If so, how do I get up there ?

If no upper floors, I'll just get another Mistmoore.

Thanks.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

No upper floors but plenty of space to build your own.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You can always build upper floors and stairs.
  4. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Well... if my mount could fly in there, I might have tried it. But I made a Bigger Mistake.

On the character that already had a Mistmoore Estates, I bought and redeemed a deed for another one.

I then started hoping that the interface would separate them, list them as separate houses.

Nope.

I see only one.

So I renamed it to Uthesthan's Estate First. Thats the one I can get to. Its on Skyfire.

I should have bought it for Aphubop and let that character redeem it.

Anyway.

The chat window sees something wrong and says: 'You may rename your house from anywhere, but the editing of house screenshots is disabled unless you are in the matching house.'.

I did look under Vistor, but since I haven't logged into the second one, neitrher Visitor nor Trustee is set up.

Renamed it to Uthesthan's First. I doubt that will help me get to the second one, but I'll try that.

So, what do I do ?
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Nope, didn't make a difference. So I guess I just used up 30 loyalty tokens with no house to show for it.
  6. elflover Well-Known Member

If you used on same toon probably, but I didnt think it allowed you to redeem a deed if you already own the home but then again i never tried it. The keep is huge and you can use building blocks to make more floors and stairs etc. The house screen shots only have ever changed ,for me, when you publish the home. You should be able to visit your alts home if its on the same account (auto trustee, but can manually add as well), unless you have not gone to the prestige portal and 'bought' the home for 0 coin then its not available til you do.
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

Yeh that happened to me once, I bought a prestige home I already owned (but had forgotten about) on one character. I opened a ticket and explained what a twit I was and they kindly re-assigned the home to another of my characters - worth trying Geroblue, all may not be lost!
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Skyfire server, one character bought a second Mistmoore Craigs Estate. And redeemed it.

The character is Uthesthan.

I don't know if its possible to move it to another character. The only one I have on the same server and account, is Aphubop.

When I use Uthesthan on the housing portal, only the first Mistmoore Craigs Estate shows up.

I tried to find the second Mistmoore Estate with a character in another account, sees only the first one.

Logged out, and went back in with the problem account, Aphubop looked in the housing portal, I'm using character names as its easier for me to picture what I am talking about, and only saw the first one.

So, I'll just let the second one go and try not to do that again.
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Its been years and I don't remember where to put in a ticket anymore.

edit: top of the screen under support.

I'll ask politely.
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Okay, ticket is in. Its filed under this account, but I mentioned in the ticket the name of the affected account, the character that had 2 Mistmoore, and the character i owuld like it moved to.

And mentioned this discussion.

Thank you Febrith.
  11. Momo Well-Known Member

I am really very sorry for your mishap! But yes, trying this is really worth it. With asking politely I have gotten so incredibly kind responses from Customer Support, I always have the feeling they really, really try to help if they can. Wish you best of luck!
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Thank you.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm not sure how that worked for you, Gero; there was one time I'd Betrayed with a toon who already had a Mistmoore on the Dark Side, and was able to get another one once she settled in with the good guys. So far, she's the only toon of mine who's been able to do this; I've since Betrayed with other toons, and no dice. :-/

If it wasn't anything like that, it sounds like a glitch that should be corrected, yeah. Good luck! :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Haven't heard back on my ticket yet, but they are likely busy with other things. Not playing that account, nor buying anything on that account, until fixed as I don't want to accidently cause more issues.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Smart. ;->

Good luck! :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  16. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Monday was a bank holiday in the U.S., which is why I think we didn't have a patch today... maybe they've been out of office?
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, Monday holidays tend to muck up everyone's week for the rest of it... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  18. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I thought British bank holidays and federal holidays here were something different ?
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I think they're the equivalent?

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  20. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It's a holiday during which the banks are closed... in this case, because the Fed is closed. They're equivalent.