Fixed Internally Empyral Aniquilacion set effect from 3 Red runes is bugged

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Talin, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Talin New Member

When put on set of 3 red runes (Foundation of Ruin, Firmament of Fire, Ascencion of Destruction), set effect is called Empyral Aniquilacion you are supposed to get a proc that adds fire damage to professional abilities. However in heroic and raid instances it seems to be bugged - it somehow interacts with Chaotic Leech passive debuff which is present in zone, and if you die you cannot revive - once revived, be it with resurrect or at revive point - you get insta killed TWICE. It continues 5 times till your gear is at 0%, then proc stops working and you can stand up and repair gear. Parse showing that Chaotic leech killed you.

When i take off item with rune or rune from an item i can revive normally.
    Dude, Argosunited, Ziefren and 4 others like this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

That's nasty!
    Ziefren likes this.
  3. Astroglide New Member

Zone Debuffs / Ticking Damage being modified by New Red Rune 3 sets and is killing the players. When player revived player was killed again and again until broken.
    Ziefren likes this.
  4. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Last post deleted because threads were merged. Thank you for the heads up Sigrdrifa!
    Ziefren and Breanna like this.
  5. Talin New Member

Update.

Last night we went to Arx Aethernum challenge mode with my conj Talion.
    on 2nd boss i died.(btw it wasnt first time i died in that instance this run)
    i prepared to usual routine being ressed 5 times in a row then repair, resummon pet, familiar and zelniak buff (they go off for some reason).

But this time upon breaking equipment and ressing i could not stand up - Chaotic Leech kept killing me over and over. We tried different classes of healers logging them in, different tricks with stoneskins, equilibrium and such. Nothing was to be of help. Heck, i cannot even logout that char normally - "You must be able to sit down to be able to log". Have to close game.

I wrote petition, waiting help, this toon is physically stuck in game in state where she cannot move, revive or do anything.

Oh, wait, i can do overseers!
  6. Ziefren Active Member

Is it meant to do insane amounts of DPS as well?

If that's the case, we might as well all go for it.
  7. Ratalthor Developer

Is this still an issue for anybody?
  8. Priority Well-Known Member

Haven't seen this particular bug for awhile now.