Anyone actually tested autoattack damage for fighters

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Gnomfu, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Gnomfu Active Member

HI

I have 2 max level monks and decided to test WDB on the 2nd one. I'm at 419.6% with stacking WD and overcap which puts my 2h weapon @ 1,233,519 - 1,707,056 with 2.7 delay. I took as many AE, multiattack, abilities as possible and DPS modifier is 1,520 (reforged everything i could to DPS)

Just curious if anyone is testing this or needs any additional stats to comment on how viable this is.
  2. Obano Well-Known Member

Yes, I have tested it. It is possible to make auto attacks the top damage on zonewide parses. I reforged DPS modifier to around 3000.

[IMG]
  3. Gnomfu Active Member

Have you also tried the new CA on the status merchant?
    I think monks apprentice version has a max hit of 32 million. Haven't seen where to upgrade it and my research still has around 27 days.
  4. Drona Well-Known Member

Do you mind posting parse of your auto attack please? I like to see what is your min/average/max hits are and your tohit chance as well.

I am seeing huge variation in class auto attack even with the same stats and gear. Say with 5000 DPS, 600 WDB, 2000 MA, some classes seems to do average hit of 500mill to 600 mill but others (specially healers) seems to auto attack for average 1 Billion to 2 Billion. I like to know whats going on here so just need other people's auto attack parses.
  5. Obano Well-Known Member

The to hit chance varies by zone. Verses raid mobs I was only getting 54% tohit but in heroics I am getting over 91%. These were both taken on (1/12/20).

[IMG]
    doit and Drona like this.
  6. Gnomfu Active Member

Also a Dev mentioned they tweaked the solo instance buff to give healers more damage. If you are using solo numbers that might be why you are seeing / hearing about huge numbers for healers.
  7. Observing Active Member

All classes get a 10x autoattack bonus at 120. Inqs have a permanent autoattack bonus (total 40x) and buff WDB. Wardens and Mystics have a temp autoattack bonus. Berserkers buff autoattack bonus a small amount. Maybe other classes.
  8. Suidakra Active Member

Can you please link where this is documented?
  9. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

LOL
    Observing and Suidakra like this.
  10. Suidakra Active Member

:(
  11. Observing Active Member

Probably strike through, accuracy, and weapon skills are too low to get 100% hit rate. I am guessing accuracy most.
    Also, other than your epic 2.0 spell, your next highest class ability is prestige AA at around #10 and the first ability you get from leveling is around #15?
    What is engulf?
  12. Obano Well-Known Member

Engulf is a proc off my offensive stance. Void strike is epic 2.0, Ethershadow assassin and Feedback loop are ascension abilities.