[UPDATE] Kaladim Content Update Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by dreamweaver, Jan 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Original Announcement Here.

Update Here

[REGARDING SET BONUSES FOR ECHOES OF FAYDWER.]

There will not be set bonuses in EoF, and in fact there won't be in further expansions either. The dev team's intention of removing them during Kingdom of Sky was to remove them completely. They will not be put back in. There are a number of reasons including balance and the amount of time required to properly itemize the items while including the set bonuses, they were not just hidden from the player, they were removed from code entirely.

However while there will not be set bonuses they are working on itemization for the expansion overall and it is still scheduled to launch on February 20.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  2. Naneeje Well-Known Member

I am just pleased to see that an announcement was made. While our guild is really looking forward to the Fallen Dynasty and Echoes release, it's really nice to see the staff let us know well in advance that it may be delayed.
    I know lot's of people will say reward us with double XP week Jan. 14th through Feb. 1st, and I can honestly say... I don't disagree.
    Lol... kidding,
    but no really... I wouldn't mind :)
    Thanks for the heads up Dreamy!
  3. Tobias Fünke Member

Thanks for letting us know something at least.

IMO you should put out KOS Hunters ASAP to at least give us something to do with no new content coming right away.
  4. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I am going to discuss some options with the dev team to see if there is something we can do. But no promises.
  5. Seth Well-Known Member

my application is still awaiting your review dreamweaver!
  6. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I don't see anything in my DMs?

Could you resend?
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

8. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

9. Reptoid Member

I, along with countless others, would at least like to see the new Hunter's come out. Right now there is almost nothing to do and since that has already been delayed a month, it should be released somehow. Even if its just having us get the tokens since that can give you guys 15 days to get the items done. Some care towards Kaladim would be greatly appreciated, I know theres a new expac for live but still.
    Madusa likes this.
  10. Exarthious Member

I agree At least let us get the tokens or give us anything really.
  11. echooo Member

Hunters right now.
  12. Leibnitz Member

Thanks for the apology Dreamweaver, et al. I'm looking forward to seeing the actions that spring from it.

+1 for Hunters ASAP.

I'll suggest adding a step to your QA, "What will this do on the TLE?" Or just make a poster, or a tattoo, your call.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  13. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Reminds me about the delay on FG. A lot of promises, a month delay and nothing ever got changed. Ill like to see it before I can believe it.
  14. Killuall New Member

I would really like to have guild halls available. Yes the cities might suffer a loss of toons running around in them but I would think that the cohesiveness of guilds and grouping would be enhanced. It is a pain to have to go from one prestige home to another and then back to do writs and deposit items or have to run the guards if the guild house is in a city.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  15. Hydraulics Member

It was stated several times that guild halls would never be included on a TLE experience. I would also like to see hunters in ASAP.
  16. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

^^^ Guild halls would make crafting SO much easier. I've given up on crafting on Kaladim because either you have to remove all pertinent mats from your harvest depot (and woe is me if I forget one!) and then go to a crafting area, or you have to go to the crafting area, pick up a rush order and return to your crafting house (such a pain to have to go back to the door!) and so on, back and forth. It is not fun (and I normally love crafting).
    Breanna likes this.
  17. Somedude Active Member

+1 for Hunters.

We desperately need a reason to log in.

Unfortunately you painted yourself in a corner when your Kaladim itemization marked all Mara gear as EoF Flagged. If you had left it be from FG, you could have just flipped the switch with no delay. Sadly, these problems are all of your own making.
    Observing likes this.
  18. Mingle Member

hey hey... i'm new here to both the forums and EQ2... i just recently started on the Kaladim server and i'm having a great time!! Super cool community thus far and really awesome people.

I am an old hardcore EQ1 player ... took a break from gaming for 15 yrs or so and came back to give this a shot. :)

Just wanted to make sure voices are heard that i subscribed for this server so please keep up on it! :D
    Schmetterling likes this.
  19. Zenji Well-Known Member

Or you can just put all that stuff in a house and use it as a guild hall. Worked fine for us in T5/DoF

Other than leveling up professions (which takes maybe a couple hours tops), no other real need to craft outside of the guild house
  20. Reptoid Member

Yeah I completely agree with this. Once the itemization was completed on Fallen Gate, it worked out quite well. Items had proper tiers unlike some fabled items being complete trash on Kaladim compared to even a treasured item. Also idk why we are trying to derail the actual conversation here. Guild halls have been cemented as not being part of the content on any TLE server. They have said this over and over, pay attention.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.