Not A Bug Summoner Pet Auto Attack

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Goezer, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Goezer Master of Crayons

Greenthings and Hallucinations!

After recent patch I've noticed no matter which pet I use (Planeswalker or Aery hunter) in fights ranging from 2:30 to 7 minutes his auto attack hits anywhere from 3-7 times with a weapon delay of .9 secs, My personal auto is hitting roughly 200 times with a delay of 1.8 seconds. It seems this was an unintentional change and possibly his CA's are interrupting auto or delaying it. This defiantly is an issue for summoners because our pet is a good part of our class damage potential. Thank you
    Sykle, Ptalomej, Adept and 83 others like this.
  2. Teletrium New Member

I've noticed this as well hope this wasn't intentional as well, us summoners can't afford to loose anymore very few of us remain. HELP
    Jest, Caligirlz, Ashandra and 3 others like this.
  3. Lenecro New Member

This. Please. Send. Help.
  4. Arieva Well-Known Member

Drop us a little care package of crayons please..ala hunger games.
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Don't forget if you are trying to push something into top bugs and you are also having this issue to like the first post.
  6. Thand Well-Known Member

Inmy last raid with planes walker
    wisp blade 7 mill dps
    planes waker 5 mill dps
    aery whip 4 m dps
    and Celestial Strike did not proc a Single time in an 8 minute raid
    Normaly Planeswalker is near the top fo my parse now it si at the very bottom. the air pet was worse
    Teletrium, Caligirlz and bendy like this.
  7. Thand Well-Known Member

in the 8 minute raid fight my pet hit the boss Twice
    Caligirlz likes this.
  8. Azrael's Tear Active Member

Yes, fix please. Summoners need a little love.
    Argosunited and Caligirlz like this.
  9. semisus Does not play this game

Ive also noticed alot that planewalker/aery hunter normal auto attack doesnt even work
    sometimes planewalker doesnt even do celestial strike
    Caligirlz likes this.
  10. Drona Well-Known Member

Hi, I am seeing similar issues with SK pet as well. It will refuse to auto attack some heroics bosses. On others it will do *some* but still feels like less given the duration of the fight. On others it will do 1 or 2 hits and that's it.
    Caligirlz likes this.
  11. Lenecro New Member

got any updates on this? o_O
    Naduja, Beee and Drona like this.
  12. Beee Well-Known Member

cool in a 40 min fight Planeswalker hits 26 times and i'm hitting 900 times - seems a little bit broken ;)
  13. PurpleChicken Active Member

Maybe it's because they're level 110.
  14. jbc1948 Well-Known Member

The 110 comment might be valid except Aery Hunter is not 110. Can't say what the SK pet is.
    Why not give a 120 upgrade to the Epic 2.0 pets? We can get upgrades for Epic 2.0 spell. The pets were the real reward for doing Epic 2.0.
    Argosunited likes this.
  15. Amiiss Member

Or we are not going to upgrade the epic 2.0 pet, make that spell into a pet buff that adds to the base stats, or add spells similar to what the epic 2 pet was given.
    Solarius, Quillyne and PurpleChicken like this.
  16. PurpleChicken Active Member

Yeah, I was running on the assumption that the non-2.0 pets are probably awful anyway. Amiiss's idea about rolling it somehow into a buff would make sense. If you look at the regular pets, though, it already says something about being affected by the spell tier of your 2.0 pet. So, you can pick any strength of regular pet... from super really awfully sucky all the way up to merely way more sucky than the 2.0 pet itself. What a lot of options! Yay!
  17. Twisty Well-Known Member

lvl110 should have nothing to do with it as its attacks aren't missing, they're just not happening according to the log. unless the logging is incorrect for pet auto-attack attempts
  18. Lenecro New Member

My reaper atleast, if it gets CC'd when casting ANY of it spells it breaks and just sits there unless i recast it, then it'll break again soon after.. but sometimes its not always getting CC'd other times it'll just randomly stop auto attacking.. no CC just kinda breaks. pisses me off tbh
  19. Drona Well-Known Member

The SK pet is level 120 and it still doesn't auto attack or does like 10 autos in 5 minute fight.
    RigglyBiggly likes this.
  20. Tabri Well-Known Member

This needs to be fixed.
    Beyorn likes this.