Prelude : Light Amongst Shadows: The Vault of Omens

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Xianthia, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Niniena New Member

I am a Fury and have a merc. I've cleared everything in the whole zone, to my knowledge, with the exception of Eom'Tek'Zen. I've gone at her 3 times, and 3 times she has reset with her Servitors. I did do this over a period of two days, so maybe it's because I logged out and back in. I'll try it all again when the zone resets and play through to the end in the hopes that it was just buggy because I'd logged out and back.

I had noticed that the artifact radiates various colors, so I was starting to think that there was a puzzle that needed to be solved in order to kill her.
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Pull her into the water behind her and keep swimming back to the rock after she fears you. If you get too far from her spawn point she resets. I found it easier in the water. It's not a puzzle but you want to try and keep going back to close to her spawn point
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I have the "c" key set up to do both Crouch and Walk. If I see I'm being feared, I hit that key and it slows down the running around like a junebug on crack thing.
    Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  4. herem Member

I'm getting a message "The Uktannu Stone is being guarded. It cannot be removed at this time."
  5. Vunder Well-Known Member

You have to kill the named mobs in order. There is the fish man 1st, a skelly 2nd, another skelly (i think it is) 3rd, 4th mob is down the cave to the left of 3rd mob, its one of those AoM humanoids, and the final one is next to artifact
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

In order to get all the named.. at the first fork, go right first, then back-track.
    At the 2nd fork, go left first and then back-track.
  7. Merriel Well-Known Member

I just completed this last night on my shadowknight, using Fippy Darkpaw as her mercenary. Was a tough fight, but was successful. I kept her near to spawn point, but was a long fight, though not too difficult. I can see where a healer type class might have difficulties with the fight, though.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Akaya New Member

So, I 110 heroic boosted, grabbed the free gear from The Blinding and the adorns from Panda and walked into this zone with Tarsil the merc to star the sig and we're getting wrecked by the normal mobs. I can get all 6 prisoners but can't kill to get to the shissar relic, any help?
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

In another thread, someone noted that the Fount of Power buff that you get in CD zones isn't always being applied. I'm not sure what you have to do in CD to get that buff, but it shows up in your Knowledge Book with an icon like a green man.

Otherwise, find someone who did CD and get them to go with you.
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Kaitheel Developer

FYI... You will see the following change as part of the next update:
    • Entering "Deep Chelsith: Vault of Omens [Solo]" now grants the "Fount of Power" buff, no matter if you have the buff spell in your spell book or not.
    Hopefully this will help to ensure everyone gets the buff, as intended!

~ Kaitheel
    Semperfifofum, Xianthia and Breanna like this.