[BUG] Unable to do two mishap rescue missions

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Wulfgyr, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

I bug reported this in game as well:

Today I logged onto a character, and completed an Overseer mission (20% bonus, 0% mishap), and had an agent experience a mishap (percentages are in a different thread). Sent out another pair of agents on a rescue mission, and switched to an alt on the same account.
    I completed another Overseer mission on this account (25% bonus, 1% mishap), and again experienced a mishap (guess I pissed off baby Jesus). I went to send out agents on yet another mishap rescue mission.... but I can't! The only mishap mission showing, is the one for the first character that is currently in progress!

[IMG]

As you can see, I've got three missions remaining, so that's not the issue.

Happy Frostfell, off to hunt for snacks-es,
    Wulfy
    Whilhelmina likes this.
  2. Jaeded Well-Known Member

Don't know about that but Druid Ellanha seems to have a mishap every time I send her out (looks like your mishap happened with her). I'm done sending her on missions.
    Wulfgyr likes this.
  3. Beee Well-Known Member

Overseer and there missions are accountwide. It's no use starting and using them more than on one toon. You can start 10 missions per day pre account and a aission can be used only on one toon at the time (running + cooldown of the mission)
  4. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

Uhh..... are you serious? Of course it's worth starting missions on more than one toon!! See, I don't spend a ton of money on marketplace familiar crates, etc. But when I got the collector's edition of BoL... EVERY character gets a green (celestial?) and purple familiar. So I can use those familiars on each character to reduce the mishap chance quite a bit more than from the blue and yellow one's I've found (and which I now feed to better ones) from the Familiars Wild quests.