Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's Ttobey, or as we say in Ireland Nollaig Shona dhaoibh and Athbhliain faoi mhaise dhaoibh. I used the wish for two or more as it would be to you and your family, Mrs Ttobey, the Frenchies, and any others.

We will start counting down to hmm either an Erollisi Day Mount or the Spring ROAD TRIP (by Airship) 2020 so you don't miss anything!!!
    Kittybock, Cassta, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Just thought I would pop in and say:

127 days until the Spring ROAD TRIP (by Airship) 2020!!!

Merry Christmas everybody!!
    Cassta, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

@Covic

/em looks around

Uh ... Ttobey, before he went on vacation, said he ... uh ... wanted you to create, animate, and implement a tentacle mount that gives underwater breathing and increases your swimming speed.

/em looks around again for Ttobey

I'm sure he'll be ecstatic when he comes back to see the new mount. It will be like a second Christmas for him.

:rolleyes:
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

LOL yes I remember him saying that too. :eek:
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Pretty sure it was supposed to resemble that Kraken he is always releasing on us on the ROAD TRIPS which reminds me:

126 days until the Spring ROAD TRIP (by Airship) 2020!!!

Be sure to submit your requested European and Caribbean stops in the test forums by approximately 15 March 2020. So we can plan the ROAD TRIP accordingly!!!
  6. Prox Well-Known Member

Have a wonderful Holiday Ttobey !!
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*Pops into the room*

124 days until the Spring ROAD TRIP (by Airship) 2020!!!!
    Cassta, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

This thread is closed for the holidays. No need to countdown anything.
    Kittybock, Momo, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  9. Cassta Well-Known Member

LOL
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  10. Cassta Well-Known Member

LOL
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  11. Cassta Well-Known Member

Well I'm slow, but better late than never. :) Have a well earned fantastic, love and fun filled break ttobey. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May you be blessed in the new year with happiness, love, prosperity and good health. Ohh, almost forgot...and may you bless us with all our requests in the new year. ;) :D
    Momo, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  12. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Why are you even over here posting? You were supposed to be kicking back and having holiday family time! ;)
  13. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Then you aren't actually on vacation.

Welcome back !
    Cassta and Cyrrena like this.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

hmm are you already on his . . . . list Cassta ?
    And I think we just neeeeed a blow fish mount , you know one with all those quills sticking out when it turns itself into a ball, that would be the perfect mount for a fakir , instead of a nail board to sit on .
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

He cannot stand to be away from us for that long!!! He goes into withdrawals. We are his family too!!!

*whispers*

123 days until the Spring ROAD TRIP (by Airship) 2020
  16. Cassta Well-Known Member

LOL Can we make it pink? :D
    Cyrrena likes this.
  17. Momo Well-Known Member

Merry happy awesome sweet Christmas - Frostfell - fest and holidays to all of you! Hope ttobey gets to enjoy his well earned vacation. Enjoy yourselves and all the best!
    Cassta, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*tiptoes in quietly, looks around and then shouts*

121 days until the Spring ROAD TRIP (by Airship)
    Cassta, Geroblue, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*stealth's into the room, you can hear the theme of Mission Impossible playing in the background, all of the sudden she appears from out of nowhere and a flaming arrow with a note attached whizzes across the room missing everybody and just splitting a single hair on Ttobey's head as it flies past and lodges in the wall, the flames die out and the magic mouth on the note announces*

120 days until the Spring ROAD TRIP (by Airship)
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Hmmm, the room is very quiet without Ttobey here. Maybe I should go out to another room and get Gninja to come in here and make some noise?

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

119 days until the Spring ROAD TRIP (by Airship)