No Fix Planned fabled planar lv 5 Elysian Breeching of Extended Fervor can not be upgraded

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Beee, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Beee Well-Known Member

I reported this bug allready some weeks ago via /bug and in discord but just got the response that it's working - but it's not working

A fabled planar lv 5 Elysian Breeching of Extended Fervor can not be upgraded to the Eternal Breeching of Extended Fervor with a Item Core: Elysian Breeching of Extended Fervor

treasured + 6x treasured core = legendary
    legedary + 6x legendary core = fabled
    fabled + 6x fabled = just not working .. there is no popup for generating a mythical item

So i do not see any reason why it should not work

For the Celestial Breeching seems a core dropping from X4 Soren the Vindicator the corect way for skipping mythical Version. This seens OK for me, but
    https://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/1702744203
    This item core may be used to convert a Planar Level 5 Fabled or Mythical mount item to its final Celestial version.
    EmJay, MSMS, Beastlord and 2 others like this.
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

3. Beee Well-Known Member

any plans to look into this problem?
  4. Beastlord Active Member

Knowing DB. they will not admit they messed it up again! It is so stupid!
  5. Beastlord Active Member

none of the items will got to mythical. It broke AGAIN after they put the ui's back
    Beee likes this.
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

Still not upgradeable :eek:
  7. Clintsat Well-Known Member

I was able to upgrade mine via the raid core last night.
  8. Beee Well-Known Member

You upgraded to the celestrial item .. with the core from soren X4 contested

The upgrade one level lower from fabled to mythical with one additional fabled core does not work for weeks :eek:
  9. Beee Well-Known Member

Is this a bug, or was it never planned to make fabled breechings lv 5 upgradeable to mythical with a sixth core?

Knowing this would be great ;)
  10. Beee Well-Known Member

A player who wants to try this bug can get 7 Elysian Breeching of Extended Fervor on IoR for less than a single Krono.
    But be carefull - you will see: It does not work :confused:
  11. Beee Well-Known Member

If you are using this grinding mechanism in BoL,, PLEASE check that it's working before it goes life..

It's more than frustrating having all things for an upgrade and the upgrade does not work for months :eek:
  12. Bludd Well-Known Member

you could record a video as proof to the devs
  13. Beee Well-Known Member

The problem is that frustrating low prioriry bugs are never fixed even if they take one line of code (or a few more for all Elysian Breechings)

I just want to know if it's a bug or not that we cant upgrade a fabled lv 5 breeching via examine to a mythical to make sure nobody gets 6 cores even if the descriptian says that it's possible.

[IMG]

The mythical breeching is not discovered less than a week away from the new expansion

And it should work (even if nobody would ever do it) to upgrade 5 mythical + a mythical core to celestial. But This way would be shortend by a special core.

But I think we will see the same bug feature in BoL too :)
  14. Bludd Well-Known Member

where's the upgrade dialog box? is it off-screen?
  15. Beee Well-Known Member

There is none - on examine you only get the itemview - no upgrade/extract dialog and that's the problem
    Bludd likes this.
  16. Beee Well-Known Member

Sadly the problem still exists in BoL too, but we need a lot of time to level the new Mounts again :eek:
  17. Beee Well-Known Member

Just 4 info: It's not necessary to fix this anoying bug anymore: New BoL treasured breeching https://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/3591249822 has 4,2 Fervor overcap

It's just sad Daybreak did not fix it within the 3 months of knowing