Frostfell Feedback and Bugs 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I didn't get the screen message, but that may be something in my beta setup. They did have the quest target icon, and made the quest helper entry blink even when they didn't update.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Ah! Than I think all is good. None of these quests are 100% success rate, and I was getting the screen message.

~ Kaitheel
  3. daicia Well-Known Member

I know I got here late, but (in the future) can you please indicate which quests are returning as annual repeatable, unlimited repeatable, or one-time only? That one little thing that most of the testing and feedback announcement posts have makes it so much easier to keep the wiki updated now that the wiki is set up by those descriptors. I'm usually the one updating it, but I was away for two years and having it chunked that way when you make the announcements makes it easier for new editors too.

That dragon event nearly killed me so now I have a lot to loo at on Test :D
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That would help us all! :D

Well, the folks looking at the quests, not so much Daicia almost being Purina Dragon Chow®... ;->

Uwk
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I notice that on both the regular Gigglegibber merchants and the one you have to do 87 things for before he'll deign to sell anything to you that we have a lot of the older Santa Glug gifties from prior years available! Which is immensely cool, but is there any way we could like guarantee that one year's Heirloom-Only gifties will be definitely offered by the merchants the next year? I know I'm not the only one that has more than the 7 (or 14, or 21) allowed free toons (the others being for Test/Thurgadin [or US, if you're based in the EU]), and it would help a lot to be able to get the alts all their gifties eventually, since the others can always be gotten off the Broker or in trade ("I've got 8700 'a domestic mallard'; looking for one more Sweet Frostfell Signplate..."). :)

Uwk
    Kittybock, daicia, Kaitheel and 2 others like this.
  6. elflover Well-Known Member

Decorative Rainbow Candycane doesn't stack, well on live I haven't check test. I don't see why they shouldn't.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Kaitheel , I plead to thee .
    One more time I ask for you to add a snow globe from the merchants 12 to the merchant on Kaladim
    please pretty please .
    I do not ask for anything you would get from Santa Glug , but something from the merchant .
  8. daicia Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if we have an official forum here on on the regular Homeshow forums for Frostfell specific requests and it's probably too late this year, but can we please get Frostfell bows in white and blue to match the wrapped packages? I'll gladly move this to the right spot in the forums too. I'm just trying to outrun my middle-aged brain by posting here. ;)
  9. Ruldari Developer

No sign of a Test patch since your post, so we may not see the new art until sometime after the live servers do. :(
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  10. Kaitheel Developer

If nothing else, you'll get it at the same time as the live servers (tomorrow). it shouldn't be after them.

~ Kaitheel
  11. Kaitheel Developer

No such guarantee, Uwk. Gifts get cycled though, and some come back to Santa Glug in the future. We don't foresee those that have been added to the merchants returning as gifts.

~ Kaitheel
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I love , love , love you Kaitheel , thank you sooooo very much for all this nice things we got for Kaladim :):D:cool:
    Rosyposy, Breanna, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Homeshow Wishlists has a sub-sub-forum just for Frostfell! :)

Uwk
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Alyndrys like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And in general! :D

Uwk
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Right; it's just that I've seen some that were like Heirloom Only not too long ago on the merchants now, maybe even under a different name, but definitely the same thing (the White Reindeer Pet comes to mind). I'd love to see that happen more often and regularly, where the old Heirlooms could be purchased in later years. :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  16. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Thank you sooooo sooo much for putting Cloudrat as a treetoper. Really, I'm so happy I could cry.
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Ceyarracks is reporting in the bug forum that one of the Frostfell quests is broken. I remember completing it on test. He said it is the first one so no further progress can be obtained.
  18. Tkia Well-Known Member

Kaitheel, is there any chance we could have the treetopper added to the merchant on Kaladim too? I've had to settle for a Santa Glug on my tree there and he's just never going to be as cute, or loved, as Cloudrat :(
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

does a illusionist pet not count as a combat pet ? I am not able to turn her into a ice fay dragon :( on Rivervale.

and I second Tkias request I am even willing to pay the full price for her.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh gods, the one where you have to paint the ice with blood before you can get any of the other quests? I hate that one, and I really hate the fact that even folks who've already done it have to do it again and again, year after year. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna and Tkia like this.