Can the monuments even be finished?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Cusashorn, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Tangris Well-Known Member

AB finished.
    Cusashorn and Breanna like this.
  2. Juraiya Well-Known Member

*raises hand*

Um... Were the monuments supposed to disappear the way they did when the event ended? Because that sort of makes the whole thing a bit pointless, doesn't it?
  3. Thatdarncat Active Member

The original press release calls them " permanent, impressive statues" so I'm guessing this is a bug? Or maybe it needs a patch to re-install them. Either way, they do need to be permanent fixtures or else, yes, what would be the point of the event?
    Juraiya and Dude like this.
  4. Arcos Active Member

Totally agree with the two posters above. What was the point in erecting monuments only for them to disappear when the event finished? Only criticism would be that the two statues are identical, I would have thought two different dragon designs would have been possible.
    Juraiya likes this.
  5. Gninja Developer

They will be permanent when we update this coming week.
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

Thanks! Will they be in town somewhere or where we built them?
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Gninja Developer

Where they were built
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  8. Chikkin Well-Known Member

/snickers
    Qeynosians have no clue how important locations are. They built their monument out in the backwoods among beetles.
    Juraiya, Breanna and Dude like this.
  9. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I said it in the chat and I'll say it here: I don't think Qeynos or Freeport had any involvement in the planning of the monuments. Blame the Quellithulians over in Odus for this one. Qeynos would've put it somewhere on the coast near the lighthouse and the Luclin shard.
    Juraiya, Breanna and Sigrdrifa like this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

all servers finished their monuments , even the public test server ( with lots of help from "Gninja" , :) thanks )
    I don't have any toons on Isle of Refuge so I don't know.
    The monuments will return with the next patch next week.
    I was so bussy collecting the materials to craft with , that a have a big pile of stuff now , any chance we could get an event to use those up , or at least a way to get a little cash for them .
    I spend a lot of time harvesting them .
    Breanna likes this.