Can the monuments even be finished?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Cusashorn, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Thand Well-Known Member

One thimk i have noticed is that when the percentage goes from 49 to 50 it Shows 0 percent progress,
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  2. Faeonara Well-Known Member

We have progressed past stage 4 over on Skyfire nad it is great to see the monument taking shape however has been no new rewards whatsover at all and the CL monument is still stuck at 2 which contradicts the info that the monuments can only progress to another stage when both areas are at same level in the process Can you please let us know when we can get new rewards At this rat we will be at the last stage and will have no other rewards than that which is on the merchant so far as well as the barrage of mount gear by the hundreds :) Thanks in advance Gninja.
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

You get the better rewards when both are at the same stage, which according to Gninja when both monuments reach Stage 3 you get better rewards. So if you have the commonlands still at Stage 2 you will not get better rewards until it is at Stage 3
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

Is it possible for good aligned character to help building monument in Commonlands?
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Yes you can do the quest at either area
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Gninja Developer

There was a small issue with Commonlands progression where it did not properly apply the bonus on the hour if the zone is falling behind. This is not a huge difference as its only about the equivalent of 1.5 turn ins at max progress bonus (which most servers are at max)

Regardless, this issue has been resolved on all servers.
    Soara2, Juraiya, Faeonara and 2 others like this.
  7. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Is that why Maj'Dul just jumped from stage 2 at 90% to 95%?
    Soara2 likes this.
  8. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Maj'Dul finally reached Tier 2 with the rewards when the commonlands build site jumped from 90% to 95%, and then later from 99% to 1.5% into the next one. Must be that server adjustment you were talking about. Either way, the server is happy to get better rewards.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  9. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the quick reply Gninja ,the rewards are working fine now :)
    P.S HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and all the other folks who work so hard to bring us so much fun all year round. <3
    Soara2, Juraiya, Gninja and 1 other person like this.
  10. Beee Well-Known Member

Soara2 and Cusashorn like this.
  11. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Maj'Dul just completed the monuments about an hour ago. Glad I was proven wrong with this whole thread, but I had every right to be concerned.
    Juraiya and Breanna like this.
  12. Chikkin Well-Known Member

so once done, can you still craft? or questgiver turns off?
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

The final rewards unlock when the monuments are completed.
    parissa and Breanna like this.
  14. parissa Well-Known Member

I clicked on the link but nothing in the description... what is the final reward? An upgrade to the tier 2 rewards?
  15. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

We have Tier Three monument rewards for crafting now. There are saddles, hackamores, barding, reins, breeching, and horseshoes. The best quality are Ultra-something. So far as I've seen, all of the Ultra tack items are crafting stats. there are also the T2 Spirit-something tack items. There I've seen some upgraded adventuring stats.
    parissa and Breanna like this.
  16. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

^ Ultera, as in the dimension that Odus now exists in, where the Quellithulians researched new teleportation methods.
    parissa likes this.
  17. Observing Active Member

There are about 100 items possible from completing a crafting quest on a server that has completed both the commonlands and antonica statues (aka tier 3 rewards). The event is scheduled to end Friday. None of the crafting rewards are tradeable (all heirloom) and only about 25% match the dragon attack tradeable items available from day 1. None are as good as the dragonsoul items. Three of the possible items are unique: stirrups, shoes, and the other mount slot, giving progress, durability, and experimental progress. Otherwise you can get an effective duplicate of the lower demand dragonscale items instead of paying 100p for them on the broker.
    parissa likes this.
  18. parissa Well-Known Member

oh sweet thanks sig... I will hope online and check it out... I hope AB and Rivervale can finish in time... I am spread across servers (so many alts and too many accounts) and I saw that IoR HoF and MJ were done...
    Breanna likes this.
  19. parissa Well-Known Member

thanks I had no clue about all that... I did a few combines and I got shoes and stirrups which I had never seen before... so that was pretty cool... and since I am a 110 crafter I can equip them... My lower crafter got stirrups so those will be a while before equipping...
    Breanna likes this.
  20. Bludd Well-Known Member

bolded parts are not universally true
    compare:
    https://eq2.me/i/Ultera-Forged Reins of Striding is better than
    https://eq2.me/i/Dragonscale Reins of Striding because afaik there's no dragonsoul version

https://eq2.me/i/Ultera-Forged Reins of Experience is tradable and just as good as
    https://eq2.me/i/Dragonscale Reins of Experience