Is this armor obtainable?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by NrthnStar5, Sep 29, 2019.

1. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

2. Krizani Active Member

I've admired that armor too, looked around a bit and don't think you can get it. I'd love it for my channeler.
    Soara2 and NrthnStar5 like this.
  3. Prox Well-Known Member

Coral armor , or something like that . Not sure of the level though.
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Balcerak Well-Known Member

If coral it would be tier 2 heroic from the level 110 heroic instances I think? No idea myself what this armor is by the looks.
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Nuhvohk Active Member

There's a cloak in the marketplace that has a similar fur mantle part to it.
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Tajar Well-Known Member

There are reddish ones same style that drop from DoV instances, but not sure if the green ones do too
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Have a look at the Spectral Wight armor. I wear green armor that looks very close to that, appearance now and its Spectral Wight. Its level 90 stuff and it all comes from Vasty Deep. Not all of the pieces are called Spectral Wight, but they are all green and they all drop in Vasty Deep.
  8. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip :)
    Dude likes this.
  9. Kaennara Member

Did you ever find that armor or similar armor yourself? I have been looking for it for quite some time now. I know some comes from DOV... but it’s Been a nightmare for me.
  10. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

I'm afraid not Kaennara, but I also have not been trying terribly hard yet :D
  11. Kaennara Member

Keep me posted. I will do the same.
    NrthnStar5 likes this.
  12. Ibukia Member

I love this look. Just started playing again and I'd love to get it. The only one I know of is from Dockmaster in Fortress Spire. Pita to camp/farm because you need 2 people for the switches. Hmm or do you? Anyone know of any other places it drops?
  13. Krizani Active Member

I've been running the Vasty Deep instances and had chest, legs, hands, head and feet drop, but no shoulder items. I had a peek at the loot drop lists for the bosses on Zam and couldn't find any there either. I think it's the furry/fuzzy shoulders on that screenshot at the top of the thread that I like the best.

The Vasty Deep stuff isn't as contrast-y with the green and brown, but it's interesting.
  14. Krizani Active Member

Update: I can't seem to find shoulders anywhere in the Vasty Deep instances - do they drop elsewhere in Sentinel's Fate instances?