Blood of Luclin Launch Date!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Nov 27, 2019.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Hail Norrathians!

We're incredibly excited to announce the launch date for Blood of Luclin, December 17, 2019! The team has so many cool things that they are working on while beta is still going on!

[IMG]

Want to join us in beta?

Pre-order today!

One More thing! A quick note regarding pre-orders and expansion purchases. There will be a 72 hour hold on tradeable items in the Friends & Family edition within the period before launch - through the sale of the F&F edition.

What does this mean for you? If you want to make sure the items are tradeable on launch day be sure to buy the edition at least 72 hours before launch day!
    Xianthia, Cyrrena, Peredhel and 8 others like this.
  2. Drona Well-Known Member

Good news but we know the exact time please? Also do we know how long the downtime will be on 17th? thanks
  3. mandarae New Member

We can pre - order up until the day before, correct? We need 2 pre orders so we need to space it out. Haha.
  4. Asarianna New Member

Is there going to be a livestream showing what the new expansion is? Like the others had beforehand?
    Saints and Breanna like this.
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

There will not be a livestream until much closer to launch. At or around launch day.
  6. Malahk Active Member

I will be there! Oh yes, I will be there.
    Saints likes this.
  7. Seriously Member

As with every expansion, downtime is anywhere from 5 hours to all day.
    Just prepare for it.

Breanna likes this.
  8. Bludd Well-Known Member

my body is ready
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Spectre Active Member

5 hours if we are lucky =)
    I have sat from the ETA of a launch until that night.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  10. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Sweet! It will be out in time for those that have Christmas time off!! Love the timing on this one. :cool:
  11. Occam Well-Known Member

Sorry Dreamweaver, that week doesn't work for me. Would you see what you could do to move it up to Dec. 10th instead. ;)
  12. Peredhel Active Member

13. Peredhel Active Member

Yes, please! Move up the date!
    Pixistik likes this.
  14. TootSweet New Member

Doesn't work for me either - I'm away from then until early January /cry
    Pixistik likes this.
  15. Ocach New Member

Can we get the stats on the items between the packs? For example:

What are the stats on Mount Umbra? Or is this just an appearance mount?
    What type of mercenary is Tarsil the pure? I'm guessing a tank, but what kind?
    What are the stats on Mount Skygge? Or is this just an appearance mount?
    What type of mercenary is Horthis? I'm guessing a scout, but what kind?
    With the overseers, I'm assuming the standard package gets at least one or two. With the Collectors edition you gain the three additional from the "Collector's Overseer Pack" for a total of 4 or 5. With the Premium edition, you would get three additional from the "premium overseer pack" for a total of 7 to 8? Or are all these just upgrades to the originals ones? like better stats for the initials ones given

I want to ensure I buy the right version asap so that I can get into beta, but there's not enough about the items for me to make a decision.

Thanks for all the hard work your team is doing!
  16. maxximum Active Member

I am almost certain that you can buy the basic expac now to get beta access, and then upgrade to a superior expac come launch day, and the cost of the basic expac is deducted.

Can a Dev pls confirm this?
  17. Ocach New Member

It's worked that way in the past. But with some expansions, the "upgrade" took days to get applied
  18. Zorkess New Member

perfect for those that dont work in retail...just saying
    Cyrrena likes this.
  19. Ocach New Member

Unless the new mercs are already in the beta (and the mounts/illusions), it doesn't help for me to buy one of the lower versions at this point. Can someone verify that the mounts and mercs are in the beta?

I have a CC here ready to buy at least the Collectors version (for each of my two accounts), but want to know if the additional in premium is worth it or not.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  20. Bludd Well-Known Member

well the mount you got in Chaos Descending (skoria) you could upgrade after doing the signature line and she has like 6k potency and is not far behind the best mount except the cobalt crate one, so maybe the cobalt crate one will be around what the mount in the premium edition has, so 15k potency?
    Cyrrena likes this.