Spell Research Reduction Sale!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Nov 26, 2019.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Hail Norrathians!

We're celebrating the holiday in Norrath, not with feasts or that sport with a leather ball, but with a sale!

30% off Spell Research for all players.

All Access Members receive an additional 10% off the final discounted price!

November 27, 2019 at 12 PM (noon) to December 2, 2019 at 12 PM (noon)!
    Kittybock and Bludd like this.
  2. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

lol..knew this was coming
    Rhodris likes this.
  3. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

I assume you mean for Ascension Spells, with the new expac - most spells will be replaced.
  4. Bardonio Active Member

Umm press K and click the upgrade tab. Whatever spell you’re researching will be rewarded with whatever the description is for the spell reduction pot you use. Ascensions and combat arts and spells. All classes all ascensions.
  5. sonoske Active Member

does this start today?
  6. sonoske Active Member

nm im a derp
    i see its for tomorrow
    Songwind likes this.
  7. Songwind Member

HAHA I just saw that too and was saying what the heck I don't see any discount other then 10%. Duh starts tomorrow.
  8. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

That's all?! :eek:
    Juraiya, Tkia, parissa and 3 others like this.
  9. Bludd Well-Known Member

when you say "spell research reduction" I read it to mean item with x number of days on it you use from your inventory to reduce the time needed to research the spell currently being researched

but when you also say "30% off spell research" I read it to mean the button you can click in the researching window where you pay x amount of DBC to finish researching the current spell tier AND the button for researching a spell to its highest tier for x amount of DBC

which one is it we're getting? items to buy in the marketplace or just a discount on researching from the research window?
  10. Beee Well-Known Member

There are no spell reducer potion in Marketplace ;)

You can only upgrade current spells in the reseacher window.. Sorry this sale is useless for most players.
    And BTW: You dont see the 30% off.. The base price is just lowered. I would guess nobody will use this discount
    Juraiya and Tkia like this.
  11. Bludd Well-Known Member

how do you know they won't put it up for this event? I am saying that dreamweaver's wording is ambiguous. I am also agreeing with you that it's likely it's the second interpretation but since we've had research reducer items drop in the GULU event, it's not inconceivable that they put these items on the marketplace. they are inside the cobalt crate so it's not as if you can't get reducers from the marketplace;););)
  12. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

There will not be any reducers on the marketplace.
    Breanna and Bludd like this.
  13. parissa Well-Known Member

I know.... I was hoping for a few new houses and a transfer token for my one last froggy thats been stuck on IoR all by herself.. Been anxiously awaiting for the Norrath Black friday ad sale lol... Fingers crossed, maybe for christmas they will do a bigger sale... thanks for the sale though... Still appreciate it... And I am sure some are really happy for it... I know a few of mine need a few upgrades...
    Breanna, Rosyposy and Juraiya like this.
  14. Tkia Well-Known Member

Yeah :( Oh well. Won't need to buy any dbc this holiday then :)
    Rosyposy and Juraiya like this.
  15. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

What price?
  16. Bludd Well-Known Member

isn't it 49 space bux per day? so should cost something like 30-31 per day instead
    Pixistik likes this.
  17. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

I dunno, doesnt seem worth spending a cent on it if we are about to get 10 levels of new spells..but in the mood of the holiday
    Thanks?
    Beee and Breanna like this.
  18. Beee Well-Known Member

If Daybreak makes a Christmas or BlackWeek sale at Marketplace I would spend my DBC, but sadly not on soon outdated spells
  19. Bludd Well-Known Member

no new ascension levels so those wont be outdated, or?