Blood of Luclin: Houseitem Suggestions

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Gninja, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Vasciagio Well-Known Member

New Tinkering recipes would be good.
    Cassta, Descord, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Are there any beyond level 500-550?

Uwk
    Cassta and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Lysioronn Member

The walls of the Conservatory-zone in the Vasty Deep as building block-set, and the bushes and trees in this Zone:
    [IMG]
    The flooring inside the Conservatory as tiles or building-block-set:
    [IMG]
    The ceiling/layer, the pink lamps and the wall and door-elements, the portal with the round glass-parts, as seen on the screenie from the tradeskill-spire zone (better the whole zone as prestige home
    [IMG]
    The large vesspyr-like trees in green and lilac from the Eryslai-zone:
    [IMG]
    In Neriak-City at the harbour those large crystals at the docks - in different colours.
    [IMG]
    Is it possible to add some harvestable plants and houseitems in the new Luclin-zones ?
  4. Ashla Member

I would like have the stairs/steps that are in the city buildings in Qyenos.That would come in different textures also.
    And would like to have actual red brick building blocks.
    Cassta, Merriel, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  5. Cora Active Member

New Tunaria:
    New Tunarian pavilion/gazebo: -675.99, 84.99, -1158.01
    Transparent blue vase, top shelf: -315.20, 53.81, -847.20
    Wooden doors with metal vinework: -313.29, 55.42, -911.28
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have to agree with Uwkete, BRIGHT, BRIGHT light sources. I don't care if they are just old ones reskinned, but did I say BRIGHT, BRIGHT? Seems that every place has to be dim and I get tired of living in the dark.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

A tinkered depot to hold armor and weapons.
    A tinkered depot to hold tiles.
    A tinkered depot to hold furniture.
    A tinkered depot to hold building blocks.
    A tinkered depot to hold tinkered items.
    A tinkered depot to hold appearance items.
    A tinkered depot to hold heirloom items that can only be accessed by characters on your account.
    A tinkered depot to hold plants and plushies.

OR

A single tabbed depot that would contain a tab for each of the above listed categories except the heirloom items. Which we could add additional tabs to by purchasing them from the marketplace like we do with the wardrobe.
    Vashte, Cassta, Tangris and 6 others like this.
  8. Ashlie Active Member

I would love to see the tiles from Sanctus Seru. The 3 you can see at -322.39,89.62,17.91
  9. Chikkin Well-Known Member

If it's not too late - my wish list:

Phantom Sea stuff
    1. stained glass windows or patterns from them on a tile, Castle Highhold in Phantom Sea /way 590, 418, -72 one of them

Ruins of varsoon stuff (RoV)
    2. Scissors!!! hanging over barrel in RoV at /way 147, 0, 92
    3. red brick or cinderblock patterned building blocks, like these in RoV everywhere /way 82, 0, 46 and many other places
    4. meat hooks and pulleys hanging from the ceiling in RoV /way 143, 0, 100
    5. stacks of firewood around RoV /way 67, 0, 115
    6. peculiar box with drawers standing on desks in various places in RoV /way 150, 0, 92
    7. ladder made from femurs, RoV at /way 20, 4, 70 ( workiing climable ladder a plus!)
    8. hanging hooks with meat, RoV around /way 65, 0, 126

Village of Shin stuff
    9. pallets laying on the dock /way 5, -2, 118
    10. working spiral/curved stairs in tavern /way -93, -2, 98
    11. counters inside same tavern /way -90, -2, 102
    12. arches! 1 or line of 2 - 3 arches like those at /way -10, 8, -55
    13. patterned tile with ceiling used in houses in Village of Shin, like the one at /way 14, 14, -64
    14. stacked wood at /way -158, 7, -177
    15. stacked whole tree trunks just around the corner from previous stacked wood /way -156, 7, -189
    16. simple (even non transluscent) windows used extensively in Village of Shin /way -170, 7, -177

thank you for any consideration
    Cassta, Momo, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  10. Chikkin Well-Known Member

square beams like ceilings in Qeynos style houses are lined with, like 4 by 4, or 6 by 6. Along round columns we already have they could serve as square-ish columns, beams of all kinds, if something like that could be added to all existing building blocks then even better
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, gods yes, especially to the various Marble/Polished Wood/Ice/etc. as well as the existing building blocks. :D

Uwk
    who can see many a use for Blue Marble Beams/Columns... ;->
    Cassta, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  12. Lysioronn Member

What about a total new luclinite-interior set, like the undertow furniture, made of textures of malachite-mineral or clinoclase-crystals, and a Sanctus Seru-sci-fi bar set with bioluminescent bottles, seats and brewery. Here is a new luclinite-djinn-pillow on the floor. I remember such a pillow somewhere in the Eryslai-zone, maybe in a nest of the peacocks.

[IMG]
  13. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I would like to see a plushie of the beautiful air elementals from Arcanna'se Spire:

[IMG]
  14. Descord Member

Appliances , ALL of them u see in ur house , alot are not in game but its a wish

Idea : a Refrigerator , take an Icy ornate wardrobe put swinging doors on it with shelves on it like a Glacial bookcase something like that pry a big deeper , but in Stainless steel maybe black and/or white.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's not likely that the devs would make something that modern; they let us get away with that in Player's Studio, like for the Ice Cream Parlor stuff. But it's easy enough to whip one up out of "common household items," as they say. :)

I personally love using the Vaults from........Tinkerfest, I believe (or maybe Brewday -- ah! It's the Hewn Stone Vault from Brewday Accoutrements to Craft VIII); it's in the recipe books, and it looks like a stout, short safe with a wooden top and a big handle and combination lock on the front "door." Put something that blows steam/smoke around deep inside it for an oven (even "replacing" the wooden top with a metal tile, for a stove top or plate warmer), or something that blows snowflakes around for a freezer, and there you go, since the recipe makes 2 at a time. :)

Uwk
    Cassta, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  16. Chikkin Well-Known Member

the praying (?) monkish brown statue on the shelf by Yun Zi panda in Sundered Frontier /way 2298, -200, 2495 (must have done the actual quest to see the items on shelves)
  17. Deku New Member

I know we have some tiles like this already, but I don't think we have this exact one? It's from Gazer island (I think) in Tenorous Tangle.

[IMG]

I know this is just a recoloring of the vault we have, but this one is a nice dark color thats much more pretty imo. It's in Paineel by the bank, not sure on exact cords.

[IMG]

I'd love these to add to our groups of mushrooms. They're in Darklight Woods by the fairies.

[IMG]

This is from the Bixie Hive you do for the Proof in the Pudding quest. Thought it could be neat tiles or building blocks.

[IMG]

These are in Paineel. It's the flooring all over the city. They'd make pretty floor tiles. The gold and the darker color (blue? black? purple?) Looks pretty too and could be blocks. The brown color would look pretty too.

[IMG]

This wall here could be a nice gray building block. Maybe a little darker. Paineel, all over the place.

[IMG]

This is in Paineel as well, all over the place in the buildings. The platform could be pretty useful.

[IMG]

Other things I'd like to see: The bright blue from the Maj'Dul Vacation Suite in building blocks. More, lighter solid colored building blocks without textures. The red marble is nice, but sometimes it's just too dark. Same goes for the blue marble. It's just too dark and too green. We need more colors! Let's get some purple building blocks! I'd also like to see more stained glass tiles (black, maybe a white/gray) and not just as tiles, but building blocks too. More blocks!
  18. Momo Well-Known Member

Would it technically be possible to add windows, that behave like the original windows in the rooms (going lighter and darker with ingame time), so they feel like a real, real window?
    Cassta, Cyrrena, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  19. Lysioronn Member

Those items from the Luclin-Beta would be cool:
    new Plants and trees:
    [IMG]
    The violett trees and red bushes:
    [IMG]
    Sanctus-Seru:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  20. Aabari Active Member

There are some signs in Qeynos outside a lot of the buildings that have different icons on them would be nice to have some more that look a little different from each other