TOT 2019 Thank You Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cora, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Cora Active Member

First and foremost, Aneylee, you are amazing! Wrangling decorators is like herding cats and you've handled it like a pro. Thank you so much for organizing this event for us. I had a blast and touring the homes that everyone has published so far has been such great fun!

Second, a huge thank you to Oaky and her helpful feline companions for kicking off the video tours! It's always wonderful to hear the reactions of other decorators to a space and you taking the time to visit all these places and record them for posterity is so appreciated.

To the decorators, thank you for taking part in this event. I am loving the opportunity to visit your homes and see all the clever (totally steal-able) ideas and creativity that you've shown in your work. It is obvious that this is a labor of love to us all and I'm thankful to have found this community of wonderful people!

Next, to Aloh, I would just like to say that you have truly taken my breath away. My home is glorious and perfectly suits Xara in every way imaginable. I cannot thank you enough for your efforts and nor praise highly enough your skill and eye for detail. In absentia lucis, tenebrae vincunt.

Finally, Vlasta, thank you for allowing me the opportunity to transform one of your homes into a vision of my own madness. I laughed so much and so hard decorating your Kromzek Keep and it was truly a joy to bring a little creepy fun to your NotD season.

[IMG]
  2. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Cora has now been hired as the PR person :) I could not have said that better!

As Cora said, thank you to all of you for participating in this Home Swap. I hope that everyone had a great time and I can not wait to start touring the homes. So excited!!!!!

A big Thank You to Oaky for volunteering and already getting started with the Videos. We would be so lost without her being able to and wanting to do this for us. We all really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to do this!

Another big Thank You to the helpers. Thank you so much for stepping in when there was a need. Sometimes Real Life happens and I know that no one wants to leave an unfinished project so that was a big relief to those that needed the help!

Baeletha and Mariebella, Thank you both for the absolutely amazing home that you did for me. It was exactly what I wanted and if I could have that in Real Life I would! You took my thoughts and made them a reality! I can just picture myself snuggled up next to one of those windows with a great book! Thank you so much!!!!

And now I am off to steal, errr, look at all of your wonderful work!!!

Aney~
  3. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Hey DK (and Mom) my house is absolutly FANTASTIC!- I feel like I dont really deserve it though cause I couldn't decorate the house I got . . but thank you anyway hon. I just really resent all that has happened in my life right now.
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

And . . Thank you Shanette for coming in last minute ad doing Skellies house for me. I have been takimg care of my mom 24/7 since she broke her hip. Things are not easy now but I promise to do SSHH2019 better
  5. Spextasy Well-Known Member

You're very welcome. Hope your mother is feeling better now.
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thanks so much everyone for the amazing ideas and all the smiles and laughs! It was so much fun!!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  7. questress Member

First off, My house is more then I ever imagined!!
    Thank you Noira /AKA Cora :) A Wonderful Surprise, You are Amazing!!!! :).
    Love, Love, Love it! I had to read every book to Linda,,lol

And then the zone I did for Aloh.
    I'm SO sorry to Ocarinah. I knew it was going to be a really long video.
    Thank You So Much :) If I ever do another swap, I will ask for 2 rooms.

Thanks to Aney as well, for all you do!
    Vlasta and Sister Linda
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.