what is "stamina bonus"?

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Treiko, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Treiko Active Member

I have been playing around with a couple fighter alts, namely monk and bruiser (get your chuckles out now)... and I have no idea how stamina bonus works. I know that as I put points into the prestige tree for stamina bonus of 100 per point, my HP never once changed... and the def stance adding another 690 sta bonus is hard to gauge on top of the 11.5% hp i also get. Hovering over the stamina stat does not display a difference in HP per stamina point either - so what does it do and how does it work? Thanks in advance.
  2. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Stamina is something most of lose as we get older.

In the game stamina =amount of health, I think its like 4 points of health for every point of stamina..been a long time since I actually used the formula.
    Laaw and Breanna like this.
  3. Bludd Well-Known Member

did you commit the aa profile each time you added a point to the sta bonus?
  4. Laaw Well-Known Member

stam, is for health and helps to shrug off ill effects.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Take a moment and look yourself up on DragonsArmory.com. If you hover over any stat, you will get an explanation of what that stat does, and any caps.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Treiko Active Member

So I went ahead and picked up a blank AA spec and just filled in the prestige enough to get the stamina bonus - it does give more hp, but I guess I was hoping someone understood the formula. My understanding would be that each point of stamina gives a certain number of HP (60 in my case)... stamina bonus says it increases the amount of HP you get per point of stamina, but that number doesn't change on mouseover (still says 60 HP per stamina)... the text from the stance and the AA I guess is a little misleading to me, as it makes it seem that we should be getting 300 more HP per point of stamina from the AA and another 690 per point from the def stance. I am guessing this is instead percent-based or there is a decimal missing somewhere, or it is just straight up not working as it should. It's the only reason I asked - I know almost everything there is to know about the mechanics of the game, but this one is poking my OCD lol.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It would be pretty dang useless if it gave only a small set amount of stamina. I'm gonna bet that this scales to level.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Raff Well-Known Member

There are other ways to increase stamina / HP. You can infuse your gear (which works quite well...celestial infusers ftw) & plat infusing (use both on each piece of gear). Planar level your Mainhand / Offhand / Ranged. Temp adorns are another way to increase your health pool. Keep them active at all times. Add max points to enhanced vigor in the prestige tree.
  9. Treiko Active Member

Yea I plat infuse gear as I get good pieces... just didnt seem like the "bonus" did much was all :p
  10. Ogdinmar Active Member

Stamina bonus in the fighters prestige line/s is an increase of the amount of hp you get per stamina point. Base in PoM was 30 hp per stamina point putting all three points in in the prestige will make it 33 hp per stamina point. So its not bad but not as good as Max health % increase combined with health increasers in the higher levels.