Closed / Unconfirmed [Item] Contributor Potion only giving 15%, despite showing 25% guild status contribution

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Loveborne, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Loveborne New Member

The marketplace potion "Contributor Potion" states that it raises the guild status contribution from 10% to 25%. After selling four mercenaries, a few dozen status items, it is only providing a 15% bonus. I am missing ~450k guild status as a result. :(

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Alarra likes this.
  2. Elinea Well-Known Member

I had that same issue after using several of the status items from the Cobalt crates. I didn't realize it was happening until after I'd used a bunch and I didn't keep track of any of it. I just logged off in disgust. I have my doubts they'll fix it.

Edit: I didn't use a contribution potion either, it's happening with all status that I can see.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

Most sold items do not get the 2x status from the current event. Not sure what you were selling, but check the description. It will tell you specifically if you won't get any bonus SP from selling.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  4. Loveborne New Member

It was a mercenary token. The sell value is 1,000,000 status. If you were to read the initial post, I said that I am only getting 15% instead of 25%. The base amount, with no modifiers/potions/etc is 10%. As the screenshot shows, I received 150,000. That means I did not get the Double Status from server (expected, not upset/surprised), but I also did not get 25% (or 250,000).

tl;dr - Marketplace potion does NOT do what it says it does (which is why I bought the potion and the four mercenaries).
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Loveborne New Member

@dreamweaver, can some one make note of the fact that I made purchases based on an item that CLEARLY states what it does....but it is not doing that. I bought two mercenary crates (2-count crate and 3-count crate) and bought this potion based on clearly written item descriptions.

1. Can this bug pleased be fixed and the missing ~450k guild status granted?
    2. If not, can I get the potion and both mercenary crates refunded (2969 DBG cash)?
  6. Loveborne New Member

The replies are getting completely bonkers. :(

Me after Serl's reply.

Violetann hopped in to reply, but seems to be completely unaware that buffs do not function in earth time while the character is logged OUT of the game.

My reply as my patience is running incredibly thin. :-\

7. Loveborne New Member

Disregard, CS basically say "Piss off, we don't care that you spent money on an item with we have misleading text."

This can be closed or deleted before others see how poor the customer service is.
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

And if you read my post, I was not replying to you. I was replying to the person who said, "I didn't use a contribution potion."
  9. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

I think it uses earth time just to avoid being easily exploited.
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

If that's true, it would be different than just about every other potion out there and should clearly state that in the description.
  11. Verlorenen New Member

She posted the screenshots showing it active on the ticket, but not in the thread. Either way, we both unsubbed last night due to this and a few other issues with a response of "lol /bug and wait, kthxbye". The potion was active when she sold them. Even if it wasn't (which the buff icons show it was), the guild status returned is 150k, which is neither 10% (base) nor 25% (potion)
  12. Verlorenen New Member

Lastly, could the speculation around things stop? So bloody many bug reports are filled with players speculating what DGB's intent is/was instead of simply providing facts for them to act upon.