Gear Up Level Up Week 5!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Nov 8, 2019.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    Hail Norrathians,
    We hope your adventures through beta, your battles against the Dragons, and celebrating the Heroes' Festival are going well.

The next bonus, Double XP/Double Status, will be available for All Access Members, and Double Familiar XP for all players from 12:00 PM PT (noon) on November 12, 2019 until 12:00 PM PT (noon) on November 19, 2019 when the next bonus will begin!

Be sure to use this time wisely as you prepare for continuing adventures in Norrath and Blood of Luclin!
    Quillyne, Peredhel, Siren and 3 others like this.
  2. Gerak Well-Known Member

Does the Double Status include Double Guild Status?

OH AND THANK YOU
    Siren and Breanna like this.
  3. Peredhel Active Member

Thank you!!! I'm hoping Double Guild Status is included, as well, too! Looking forward to the BoL expansion and am enjoying everything.

Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

What is double famliar xp?
    Korochun likes this.
  5. Korochun Member

tradeskill exp included?
    Pixistik likes this.
  6. Bludd Well-Known Member

when you right click on a familiar and let your summoned familiar eat it for xp
    Cyrrena and Pixistik like this.
  7. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

ty, so instead of 340 years to max one it will only take 120..lol
    Juraiya, Naena, Crastinal and 2 others like this.
  8. Thand Well-Known Member

yah since 99.9 percent of familiars only give 100 exp.
  9. Abasinolanam Active Member

Would it be possible to have double XP for longer than a week? This landed on the day my son is going into surgery and we will miss most, if not all of it. I don't want to sound ungrateful but I don't think it would be so terrible if all our toons were 110 when the expansion comes out either.
  10. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Best wishes for your son.
  11. Somedude Active Member

Will your pay only servers also receive this bonus, or is this bonus only available on the free to play servers?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  12. Avithax Well-Known Member

How about double familiar drops from Familiars Wild? And maybe a better chance at getting something better than another Barn Owl or Prowler?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  13. Bludd Well-Known Member

seems like the double status is only for missions, selling status items like azure sapphire amulet doesn't give double status. is this intended? @dreamweaver
    Cyrrena likes this.
  14. Tajar Well-Known Member

Never worked on those items as far as I knew?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  15. Dude Well-Known Member

Selling items for status does not double. Most (if not all) actually tell you that in the description of the item.
    Breanna, Bludd and Cyrrena like this.
  16. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Dude is correct.
    Breanna, Dude, Bludd and 1 other person like this.
  17. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Stop making me say this.
    Breanna, Dude, Raffy and 1 other person like this.
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Please, I asked you not to tell him this. I care greatly for Dude, but we cannot have him getting any higher on Ttobey's list and every time you tell him this he risks climbing the list some more!!!!
    Dude likes this.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Those items stopped selling for double around the ToT expansion when the status they granted was more than a pittance.
    Dude and Bludd like this.
  20. Naneeje Well-Known Member

Dreamweaver, May I ask why the double XP was not transferred to Kaladim server?
    It was confirmed last week that it should, so I am just curious. So busy and so much fun when we get double XP.
    Thanks Dreamweaver
    Cyrrena likes this.