EverQuest II Hosts 15th Anniversary Celebration at Green Flash Brewing Co.

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Nov 9, 2019.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Hail and well met Norrathians,

Join us on November 15, 2019 to celebrate EverQuest II's 15th Anniversary at Green Flash Brewing Co.!

We’ll have raffles, poster signings, story time, and other fun surprises and activities!
    Reserve your ticket by signing up on the event page HERE!

Space at the brewery is limited, so be sure to claim your spot before it's too late! While attending the event is free, you'll need to bring along cash or card for the purchase of food and beverages. (Unfortunately, Platinum is not currently an accepted currency at Green Flash.)

This event is for Norrathians 21 and above only, so please remember to bring a valid ID.

We can't wait to see you there!
    Saw-Lau, Faeonara, Rosyposy and 4 others like this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I want this image on a tee shirt!
    Avithax, Faeonara, Breanna and 4 others like this.
  3. Lunablanco Active Member

Just a thought, but not all of us live or can go to CA. Maybe a way to join in online? Stream, website raffles, etc...
    Just a way of thinking of those that can not make it, and would love to have been able to join in!
  4. CapaJC New Member

Nice, just 15 minutes from my house. I can't make it, but I hope it's a great evening!
    Congratulations, all, on this milestone. I was one of your initial beta testers, took a 12-year break after the first year, and now I'm back and quite enjoying myself. And my soon-to-be 15-year-old kid plays with me now :)
  5. Trouth Member

Might have been a good idea to give more than 7 days notice, for those of the community that don't live in the same city. Even in the same state is an issue because people need to give notice at work, etc.
  6. Mojohippie New Member

Quite a journey from Pyongyang. I'll be there in absentia. Hugs in advance ta all that can make it.:)
    Faeonara, Rhodris, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  7. Solaria Active Member

I have to 2nd the other posts here. Due to work constraints and distance ( I am in Florida) and medical issues, traveling can be difficult, especially now that we are in holiday season, so yes more notice would be super awesome.

I would love to see a stream or even an option to purchase the signed posters or goodies if available. :)
    Faeonara and Cyrrena like this.
  8. Bianqa BIANQA - Fury Halls of Fate

Space is limited. Says it all.
    Faeonara likes this.
  9. Blambil Active Member

Seriously? 7 days notice?

getting together at the local brewpub is what the dev team does. Thousands of potential players/fans, need far more time, and a bigger place.. Come on guys..
  10. Enkeli New Member

t

a real player gathering event takes a lot of planning and I think that inviting players in the local area to Green Flash was a spur of the moment idea and really not well thought out. This is just a meet and greet with a raffle thrown in.

Planning for an event that more people can attend would need to be assured of enough attendance to make worth the outlay of funds to rent a large venue, contract food and beverage vendors and planning on activities to give players a reason to attend.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Enkeli is correct. I believe they already stated that the surveys would continue monthly and if a Fan Faire is to be held, it would not take place until 2020.
    Breanna likes this.
  12. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

There will likely be another survey next month, and as others have said this is a smaller event. Something more fan facing will have significantly more time between the announcement and the event.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  13. Enkeli New Member

People attending the Friday event should wish Asterix a happy birthday. He has chosen to spend several hours of his after work time on his birthday with fans.
    Dude, Cyrrena, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Asterix, early of course as I will not be able to travel to San Diego on short notice. But I hope everybody that can and will be there has a great time!!! And take lots of pics!!!
    dreamweaver, Dude and Breanna like this.