Rivervale Progression Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Yikbik, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Yikbik New Member

Very early on. It seemed about 50/50 lvl 1 starters vs bauble jumpers, however seeing a lot more bauble use and unfortunately even the most well intended lvl 1 starters are faced with leveling past content just by opening a door in a city zone it seems.

It is also pretty over whelming with everything to do, should do, could do, oughta do, etc... That I don't really know where to begin. Transmuting, adorning are about my comfort level but then there is infusing, experimenting, reforging, etc...

Looking for some folks who want to slow the game down a bit. Tackle one expansion at a time and take the time to learn, or those who have the knowledge to pass along but not the 3 day a week raid time and start a progression guild.

Or if there is already one in place please let me know, i would love to join.

If not, anyone else interested in level lock, methodical grind to explore content and tackle the dreaded speak like a dragon quest together, i will be on around 10pm eastern time tonight. Usually on earlier but class tonight.

/tell Briggsby locked level 12 for the time being.
  2. Spectre Active Member

I made a level 50 toon just for this purpose. I would be interested in joining. Send Styx a tell in game or PM me here =)

I think, even if our toons are overpowered, the nostalgia of doing all the raid content would be a lot of fun.

I ran a progression guild long ago called Madcap on Butcherblock. We had a great time even if we did most the raid content a lot faster than when it was current
    Carynn likes this.
  3. Artanis New Member

I have returned to the game and am starting to go through the old content. I was on TLE.
    What server are you?
  4. Yikbik New Member

This is on the Rivervale server
  5. Yikbik New Member

There is a progression guild already started it seems.

Dragon Maw
  6. Spectre Active Member

They are locking for instances as well. I would like to just do the raid zones per tier, and unlock when done. Not some attempt to have no AAs, etc.. Just looking for the nostalgia
    Carynn likes this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I baubled 1 character adventure and tradeskill for the purposes of harvesting and crafting. I will be making others that will begin the journey at level 1. If you need help, let me know, the name is Sirena.
  8. Spectre Active Member

I added you to friends. We should make a time for a pow wow lol
    Cyrrena likes this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Send me a pm here with a date and time this coming week and I will make sure to be there, make sure to denote what time zone!!
    Breanna and Spectre like this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok now I know where and who you are on Rivervale muahaha Cyrrena
    I too had one level 95 and one level 1 to begin with but if yu don't stay away from those dragons or the puppets
    They grow up so fast .
    My little one began killing dragons and puppets at level 10 and she now is level 38, had she not died at the end of 2 dragon fights she would already be over level 40 .
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Look up Helm or I, Schmet!!!
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

don't you like mail Cyrrena ? I tried to send you's a letter and it says your not a existing persones .
  13. Momo Well-Known Member

Lies! I am totally sure Cyrrena exists - convincing us otherwise must be a conspiracy!
    Cyrrena, Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  14. Dauvien Member

FYI: Dragon Maw is a small 6-10 member guild that is crawling through the Heroic/Raid content level locking. However we're not currently recruiting (we're a little over our recruitment goals atm).

~Onodi
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

no I tried to send her mail to her in game toons was able to friend her but her mailbox must be full or something
    Probably got bundles of fan mail :D
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

On Rivervale it is Sirena.
    Breanna likes this.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I know I friended you but I was not able to send you mail.
    Tried Helm too same thing , maybe the mail is just broken on Rivervale .
  18. Spectre Active Member

Helm is maxed out, so try Baatezu or Mojo after 5pm PST (work is a drag)
    Cyrrena, Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

It must be broken. I checked yesterday an my mail is nowhere near full and I have no mail from players, just EQ2 mail from NPCs.
    Breanna and Schmetterling like this.
  20. Dauvien Member