Blood of Luclin lore & legends

Discussion in 'History and Lore 2' started by Price, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Price New Member

I have been waiting ever since EQ2 was 1st launched , I have watched the sky's and seen changes through the years my guild mates have said I'm a dreamer but I have always thought it would one day come to pass . My question is , seeing I'm am very much in love with the Lore , was wondering where I could find it on the rebirth of Luclin :rolleyes:
    Rifuul, Soara2, Laaw and 1 other person like this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

None so far.
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Nothing for Grimlings, Shissar, or Akhevans? Or were those added in with the Altar of Malice expac? Or maybe they haven't been patched in yet?
    Dyss and Soara2 like this.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

If they're part of the expac, they're not in beta yet.
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Laaw Well-Known Member

for 15 years been looking at a shattered moon. it broke my heart. now finally I get to go back, I can't wait, a dream come true, very, very excited
  6. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Grimlings would make a great playable race
    Rifuul and Breanna like this.
  7. Dyss Member

AKHEVAN L&L was added with Blood of Luclin. The Akhevan book is a nice new color, instead of the boring grey; no "binder loops", either.

I also love Lore & Legend and Language quests. I would like a Grimling and Shissar L&L.
    Argosunited and Bludd like this.
  8. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Only if PvP was available. I hate those little critters.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

i would have liked to see an LnL for tegi, sambata, and netherbians. but i'm happy we finally got ahkevan language. :)
  10. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The Sambata are a tribe of galorians, so it would probably be galorian L&L.
    Mercychalice and Breanna like this.
  11. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Even in EQ, there's almost next to nothing about just what the Galorians actually are. The official players guide lists them as a primitive race of humanoids that often band together, but that's about all there is. Some L&L to explain where they came from and all that would be a nice addition.
    Sigrdrifa and Breanna like this.
  12. Zell Member

Tegi, Galorians, Netherbians, Grimlings, and Shissar are natives of luclin. the Akhevans are extraplainer beings who frequent luclin. The Shissar in fact invaded norrath long ago in conquest after the fall of the dragons rein over Norrath. in fact the Kunzar, Nathsar, Jarsath, Kylong, and Obulus tribes served the dragons in those days. if you didnt know it the names such as these as well as tier'dal, koda'dal n such are dragon given names to the races of norrath.
  13. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

The Shissar were created and originally established their empire on Norrath, in Kunark. It was the threat of the Greenmist that made them flee to Luclin. The Akheva actually are native to Luclin, as Luclin herself claimed the moon as her own before before depositing her Akheva creations in both Luclin and her Plane of Shadows.

The Elves created their own language and names. The dragons honestly wouldn't and don't care about the existence of lesser races to give them official names.
    Breanna likes this.