Question to Dreamweaver...on the forum post about getting preorder

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Bhayar, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Was looking at the forum posts about this problem and the last post was yours with a comment "looks like this problem has been resolved" and provide a link. I also noticed you indicated, "if you are having a problem, please post here." Unfortunately, you locked the thread.
    While I'm not having a problem at the moment, were you looking for people to create a new thread if there was an issue? Just thought it was odd you'd ask people to post to the thread if they were still having problems and locked the thread at the same time. Didn't think it was intentional, haha.
    Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  2. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

That...may have been an accident on my part. I was trying to avoid duplicate locations for the issue and may have locked the wrong thread. I will look.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Dude like this.
  3. Bhayar Well-Known Member

That was my impression. I noticed several threads. Just wanted you have a heads up in case you were, well, "....California Dreaming.."
    Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  4. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Ah okay. I probably should have just been more clear in my language. I linked to the thread I wanted people to post in, in the post you're referring to. Because I wanted them to follow the link.

Now I know where we were.
    Cyrrena, Juraiya, Dude and 1 other person like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You were dreaming of Tater Tots.
    Rosyposy, Rhodris and Breanna like this.
  6. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Likely true.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.