Live Servers Still Locked

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mermut, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Mermut Well-Known Member

The predicted 2 hr patch is approaching 4 hrs now... is there an eta on when the live servers will be back up?
  2. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Siren, Breanna, Xevran and 3 others like this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

Mmm sorry, I must have misread the annoucement.
    I guess there's a bunch of stuff in the patch that didn't make it into the patch notes.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. parissa Well-Known Member

Soo.... at noon i am thinking... as i steadily watch my clock count down to the new server :D I know everyone is probably counting down to the beta... But I want Luclin to actually be a surprise upon release, even though i am doing the pre order cause i want that cute baby dragon thingy... I know weird...
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Grumpy_Warrior It's a KILT, dang it!

/angst
    Siren likes this.
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

5hr patch would be 1 pacific, not noon.
  7. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

It started at 7 AM not 8 AM. So noon.
    parissa and Breanna like this.
  8. Koisuru New Member

6 hr patch and counting.....
  9. Bardonio Active Member

If the servers came down @ 10am eastern and its 308pm east now that's 5 hours and 8 min downtime so far.....lets get those math skills leveled up! also, is it still going to be /beta for live server characters to copy to beta or....? I don't remember
    dreamweaver likes this.
  10. Grumpy_Warrior It's a KILT, dang it!

I think it's 5 hours. Because if you start at 7:00 Pacific and add 13 minutes (because San Diego servers all run through Hawaii over Comcast DSL first, everybody knows that, it's an additional 6.5 minutes each way), then add another 2 hours for brunch, multiply that by 1.5 for the celebration party after brunch, then add a random number of minutes between 45 and 120 (which will of course be 120 since the RNG hates everybody), you get 5 hours and 13 minutes. And counting.

5+ hours. Sheesh!
  11. Koisuru New Member

My bad I guess. It said 2pm UTC, and its now 8pm UTC , that adds up to 6 hrs, no math levelling required. Even the community manager implied it should have been up at noon PT. How was I to know the server gremlin had a let breakfast?
  12. Koisuru New Member

13. Grumpy_Warrior It's a KILT, dang it!

They are up now, but Beta still locked.

/angst
  14. Mermut Well-Known Member

Bah.. I fail and reading AND math today
  15. Spectre Active Member

I grew a beard once waiting for a patch =P
    Breanna likes this.