Homeshow Wishlists

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cyliena, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Rushd Active Member

Lighting Controls for Kerafyrm Lair House please. I asked Dreamweaver through Discord already but here's a short video to show the issue I'm having with lighting there. It would also be nice to change the crystal platforms to have lighting colors that match the crystals
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot, there you go! :D

Good luck! :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. chattie Well-Known Member

i would like some windows made from the glass in the pillars at the Icebridge Crossway in Thurgaden /way 609.88, -249.14, 130.69. These would make exceptional winter windows w/o the snowflakes.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen...as much as I like the li'l holiday additions in the windows, what I'd like to see is a way to turn that display on or off, frankly.

Uwk
  5. Aabari Active Member

Ive probably requested this before but I would like to have more animations for the house actors there are a lot in the game that NPCs do like drinking, playing instruments, swinging a pick axe etc.
  6. Nella Member

I don't think house actors can /tap either, another good one. /Tap is the tapping the foot one.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I would really like Maj'Dul building blocks , you know all those beautiful walls with colored tiles and patterns , and the floors too.
    I just got myself yet another Maj ' Dul home
    I also wanted to get some kind of trellis to train those plants that grow up walls .
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I think they can, but it's just called something else? :-/

Uwk
    who would request, more than anything, consistency... X-P
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What I would use for trellises, and I know it's not actually the for real right thing, but still...is one or more of those wine rack type things, preferably without the booze bottles. ;->

Uwk
    who still intends to one day make ger supports that way... :)
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

the thexian ones
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, though I think for the straight up/down/side-to-side trellises I've seen, if there were some way to either hide the bottles in a wall behind or bury them in hanging plants (the wooden racks; the gods know what the Thexian ones are made from...metal?), that would be cool.

Even more cool would be just empty wine racks like that, that we could put our own bottles into and/or our wall plants! :)

Uwk
    who doesn't recall atm if we have anything like that... :-/
  12. Gameshark Member

I have just read about the passings of Cloudrat and another player on Skyfire and players decorating houses as memorials for them. i have a wish i would like to add. Could it be possible for someone to buy a t3 guild hall in antonica and build a cemetery for everybody to visit their ingame friends and family grave stones? I'm terrible at decorating and i really enjoy this section of the forums. imo it just seems appropriate to something like this so we can visit our friends and familys ingame graves. if this wish comes true and made on all servers, i'll be more than happy to help pay for the upkeep.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! Well, the priciest, trickiest part of upkeep for a guild hall is always the status requirement, and if the amenities are pared down to a nubbin, it could be doable, but that would probably be the biggest thing people would have to chip into. On the other hand, I think if anyone/everyone coming in (like, Public setting) were at least the Friend level, I think they could chip in to the Hall status?

Uwk
  14. Gameshark Member

I dont think the amenities would be needed really, maybe except for the travelling ones. i had a t3 gh for my level 73 crafting guild, i was able to keep up with all the amenities that i could have. that said, if this wish comes true then i will be able to manage the upkeep myself so nobody else has to pay. if they would like to contribute, that would fine. given the amount of plat and status we get from missions, its pretty to keep up.
    Cheers
  15. Descord Member

Remove myself from other peoples house friend list .. they havent logged on forever and u dont want a ton of extra houses on ur list
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I think you can, but you'd have to go to each house in question and click the button there? Not sure; haven't had to do that myself. :-/

Uwk
  17. Momo Well-Known Member

I totally love the Vigilant bed and double bed; those are the only ones that feel really cozy to me. It would be absolutely great if we could have them (or similar to them) in some more color variants, please? As the snug day cover hasn't been invented yet... :)
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

There are 2 different wine racks. There is a light brown one and there is a maroon type one. I use the light brown one and shove it into the wall and then you can put the vines that hang from the ceiling and enlarge them and it looks like they are growing on the trellises, especially if you can flip them around and use a tile almost on the ground as an anchor for them. There are also those hops vines, if you sink those down into the ground a bit to hide a bit of the stake, then it looks like those are growing on the trellis as well.
    Momo, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I meant a freestanding trellis to use at edges to keep people from falling of the edge of the world when you break out.
  20. Breanna Well-Known Member

The City of Mist recipes has something similar it's not really a trellis but I think they are pretty and it may work for what you want to do.
    Cyrrena, Momo and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.